Milo papadoupapa tries to rationalise paedophillia

Nothing like a good throwback day

You should throw some headphones on and listen to From Autumn to Ashes - Short Stories with Tragic Endings. Great song, 10 minute commitment though, gotta stick with it the whole way.

How long before Info Wars picks up Milo?

not long I think…

http://www.infowars.com/live-milo-press-conference-free-speech-under-attack/

Hey man nice shot - filter. Great song and even better story behind it

Hey, that’s not emo. Interesting origin of the song. I had no idea. I seen the footage of that press conference before. Fascinating stuff.

That ain’t emo. Stop hijacking my hijacked thread inception style.

I’m pretty damn sure the totem wobbles at the end. Then again, there’s a theory that the top isn’t even his real totem. It’s his wedding ring.

The video of that guy offing himself is insane to watch

Yeah but if you check the casting credits, the children cast for the last scene (that you see from behind) are different from the children cast in the earlier scenes from his dream. Riddle me that.

they dropped his book buddy, conservative conferences banned him, he never had a college audience cause no one wanted to listen to a fruit loop speak and he’s resigned from breitbart. I mean breitbart is like the white Isis and if you’re too extreme for them…hes finito.

you can’t base cool around a gold chain wearing *** with an imaginary black Muslim boyfriend and a chick who desperately needs some pipe like tomi lahren.

trevor Noah though…

seriously, he’s a **** playing the victim about how he was abused now while spending the last 4 years telling American rape survivors to ‘get over it’ and profiting of it. He’s a sick twisted bloke who needs some professional help asapo

ioA8mSM

Ze truth shall set you free.

http://www.thelocal.se/20170203/swedish-neo-nazis-held-over-gothenburg-refugee-centre-blast

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-terror-attack-claim-sweden-neo-nazis-refugee-centre-florida-rally-a7588516.html

lol what did you search to get this gif? Its fantastic

^this will be my new go to look when someone says something stupid

Remember the conservative squares of the 1950s trying to stop the hippies, how did that work? Liberals are the new squares. :grin:

We all know someone else will pick up his book. Kids like the guy cause he tells the truth in their frightened environment living under liberal fascism.

Unfortunately whenever the media sets out to ruin someone these days its ends up bolstering their career. Trump says he is at war with the media but he has been making them work for him just like he did during his campaign. Liberal media can’t win because they have to cover him now.

^ This showed up in my social media feed today, apparently Trump is the most covered person in the universe ever…

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/technology/trump-news-media-ignore.html?smid=fb-share

The liberal media clearly want to bring him down, he’s made a super-villain of himself, which oh wait is exactly Milo’s strategy. There’s sort of a Bannon playbook that the hard-right are working. All the mainstream can do is keep feeding this, or back down and view conservatism as NOT nazi. Either way they win.

pfft, all whiteys are hating. Breitbart is like that Isis twitter handle. All racist thugs and terrorists like Dylan roof get their news and propaganda from them.

liberal fascism ain’t killed anyone yet unlike white conservatism that was responsible for the slaughter in a black church, Sikh temple and youth camp in Oslo but they cry like little bitches about ‘free speech’.

Right so nyt subscriptions are through the roof despite tangerine boyos attacks, snl ratings are at an all time high, ‘liberal’ protests against trump the chump recorded as one of the largest ever while milo is now being shunned by bat shit crazy white supremacists who were sucking his d a week back and he’s crying like a wimp on tv on how he’s being misrepresented while his ‘daddy’ ( he actually calls chump that) is a couple of wrong moves away from being impeached. If this is part of his strategy he’s even more of a clown than mojo jojo

#winning