Money never sleeps

Nothing new or otherwise…except the old man’s bird whistle. Save ur 11.50 and wait for it on dvd.

Wasted two hours of my life seeing that…should have gone and seen The Town again…now that is an awesome movie.

I thought it was ok. Didn’t leave me feeling like I wanted to get up and make a million dollars like Wall Street 1 did.

Still the best. http://www.novamov.com/video/4x49ceev7v0a9

yea i went on that thursday too…the move was TERRIBLE

Saw it last night - thought it was pretty good. Mikey Douglas is a pimp. Shia Le-3200%-bouf would never get left by a 7.5 though - after that I just couldn’t focus on the movie because it was too ridiculous.

That scene with the ducatis was nice. I’m not sure why one guy had a race ready bike and shia had the street d16RR. Also, not sure why they were running race take-off’s (slicks) on a wet road with no rear view mirror. Finally, why did Shia have a one piece leather suit, and boss man had a (super nice) two piece ducati riding suit. In any case, that scene was WAY over the top, there was a total of about 160,000 of motorcycle’s/riding gear in that scene.

it was okay. I agree with Ass_man…I didn’t feel like going out there to make money. But, I expected a better movie given it’s Oliver Stone. oh well…

^ Wall Street number 1 renewed a fire in my belly to become a BSD by any means possible.

A lot of my non-finance friends saw it this weekend and they all thought it sucked big time.

I saw it with a non-finance friend and he said it was ok. I watched half of Wall Stree OG last night, watching the other half tonight. I want to go to work tomorrow feeling like i’m gonna “make every orfice of that sucked bleed red”

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I saw it with a non-finance friend and he said it > was ok. I watched half of Wall Stree OG last > night, watching the other half tonight. I want to > go to work tomorrow feeling like i’m gonna “make > every orfice of that sucked bleed red” He’s flowin’, Gordo. Piece of cake.

“LUNCH!?!? Lunch is for wimps!”

Start the lawyers on a tender offer and 13D. We buy everything in sight,but we don’t pay over 22. They’ll fight. They got Myersand Thromberg doing their legal.

Buy fifteen hunder December options. At open tomorrow start buying blocks of 1000 at 48 and one eighth to three eighth’s. When the price hits fifty call the WSJ, dial extention 1604 and tell him blue horseshoe likes anacott steel

The first movie was much more quotable. What were your favorite quotes from the second? I think the line “If you stop telling lies about me, I’ll stop telling the truth about you” or whatever Gekko said was pretty good. WORST line was the one about motorcylce racing that Shia said. It was directly lifted from Jimmy Cayne’s line in real life about bridge: “Put it this way – if you played bridge every day for the rest of your life, you’ll never be the kind of bridge player I am.” Or whatever the exact wording was. How are you going to just steal epic lines from Wall St. history and try to pass them off as your own? Weak sauce, man, weak sauce.

^thats one of the best ones right there. I guess I’ll have to carry him a few rounds before he drops. Don’t make a big deal of it. Buy it lightly on the way down. When it hits 18, buy it all.

A fisherman sees another fisherman from afar.

[original post removed]

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The first movie was much more quotable. What were > your favorite quotes from the second? > > I think the line “If you stop telling lies about > me, I’ll stop telling the truth about you” or > whatever Gekko said was pretty good. This was actually lifted from either President Truman or Adlai Stevenson. Although, in fairness, that’s the point–to allude to other times in history or to allude to great men in history, or just to allude to history.