more gal troubles for soppospopsposposi

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was the perfect > gentlemen, we shared a bed but did not have sex, I > didnt want to push it as I really like her. That’s your problem right there. You came across as a friend. At some point, you had to make a move. You wanted something serious more than her.

marcus phoenix Wrote: Girl’s are like buses, > even if you miss one there will be another (maybe > even a double decker) in 10 minutes. Ha ha HA!

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > transferpricingCFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I was the perfect > > gentlemen, we shared a bed but did not have sex, > I > > didnt want to push it as I really like her. > > That’s your problem right there. You came across > as a friend. At some point, you had to make a > move. You wanted something serious more than her. Plenty of kissing and groping. Of course I wanted to bang her like you wouldnt believe, but she wouldnt go there, so I didnt try push it. Believe it or not the girls in the baltics are not slutty at all, they are tough nuts to crack. Just kinda hard to comprehend why shed spend all that time with me, being all romantic etc, and then on the last day drove me out to some lake in the country where we stayed overnight, then all of a sudden cease all contact. I think someone probably hit the nail on the head that she found someone else. I know she went to portugal for a few weeks after I left, and Ive noticed on my travels all portugese dudes are interested in is tuning women! fair play Guess its time for me to get back to tuning And nuppal, im starting a new job really soon, so probably wont have the time off, but will see how things are going and get back to you.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > they are tough nuts to crack. -OR- It’s tough for them to crack your nuts?

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > transferpricingCFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I was the perfect > > gentlemen, we shared a bed but did not have sex, > I > > didnt want to push it as I really like her. > > That’s your problem right there. You came across > as a friend. At some point, you had to make a > move. You wanted something serious more than her. Classic Ladder theory example.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sopopsoposipsoisopisoisoispisposiosoisosososososip > osipsispispisp, > > I am making a trip to France/Amsterdam/(possibly) > Munich in early fall. Wanna meet up and crush some > women together? > > Eiffel tower! Nice. I am going to Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels in September around labor day weekend.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > sopopsoposipsoisopisoisoispisposiosoisosososososip > > > osipsispispisp, > > > > I am making a trip to > France/Amsterdam/(possibly) > > Munich in early fall. Wanna meet up and crush > some > > women together? > > > > Eiffel tower! > > > Nice. I am going to Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels > in September around labor day weekend. AF International meetup?

In general, if you sleep in bed with a girl and things don’t progress, you’ve relegated yourself to the friend zone. I’ve learned from experience. You’re probably too nice in general. Being nice isn’t a bad thing, but know what you want, and don’t be afraid to make actions / comments that let her know what you’re looking for, and don’t settle for less if you don’t want to settle for less. The whole I’m going to be a sweet guy, play things slow, not try to come on too strong, and/or I’m-not-going-to-make-a-move-unless-she-makes-a-move-first-or-lets-me-know-very-clearly-that-she-wants-me-to-make-a-move thing doesn’t work except Rom Coms (or maybe 1% of real life situations). Girls meet too many guys that are forward and it makes you look wussy and unattractive by comparison.

You have to make the woman feel beautiful and sexy. Like the evening is a poem of flowing words and rhythm. Like she a flower ready to bloom. Like a present, all wrapped up beautifully and ready to open. Then, dammit, you gotta OPEN THE PRESENT! Believe me, once you get her feeling that way, she WANTS you to open it. If you don’t, she’ll never forgive you, because you made her feel like she wasn’t really good enough.

soppppppisopppppppppi

What the hell does your name mean BTW? Are you Dutch?

D@mn bchad you hit people with truth from all kinds of angles. You are one well-rounded player.

poetry is good poetry with 2 roofies, duct tape and rope is better if its good enuff for my dad its good enough for me…

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > D@mn bchad you hit people with truth from all > kinds of angles. You are one well-rounded player. Came in here to say pretty much this. Bchad IS the omega

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In general, if you sleep in bed with a girl and > things don’t progress, you’ve relegated yourself > to the friend zone. I’ve learned from experience. > Words of wisdom.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > > > > sopopsoposipsoisopisoisoispisposiosoisosososososip > > > > > > osipsispispisp, > > > > > > I am making a trip to > > France/Amsterdam/(possibly) > > > Munich in early fall. Wanna meet up and crush > > some > > > women together? > > > > > > Eiffel tower! > > > > > > Nice. I am going to Paris, Amsterdam and > Brussels > > in September around labor day weekend. > > > AF International meetup? I am going with my GF and you going for meeting new people so will have to do meetup in Miami.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > cfaboston28 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > > > > > > > sopopsoposipsoisopisoisoispisposiosoisosososososip > > > > > > > > > > osipsispispisp, > > > > > > > > I am making a trip to > > > France/Amsterdam/(possibly) > > > > Munich in early fall. Wanna meet up and > crush > > > some > > > > women together? > > > > > > > > Eiffel tower! > > > > > > > > > Nice. I am going to Paris, Amsterdam and > > Brussels > > > in September around labor day weekend. > > > > > > AF International meetup? > > > I am going with my GF and you going for meeting > new people so will have to do meetup in Miami. or…or… Nuppal can hook up with your gf and you can find a new one.

Like I said before, all of AF has an open invite to Miami, and Daviskr has an open invite to my bed. I mean, what?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Like I said before, all of AF has an open invite > to Miami, and Daviskr has an open invite to my > bed. > > I mean, what? I hear her husband isn’t a small guy. It better be a good risk/reward trade.