Most Common Dreams and Their Meanings

I had a dream (night before the CFAL1 exam) where i was unable to solve a question of portfolio management .I woke up went to the exam hall and found a similar* portfolio question in the exam.Luckily i was able to solve it this time in reality (where it mattered the most) cool

*similar means similar concept.

I remember my dreams fairly rarely, but I did have a “I’m in an office and in my underwear” dream recently. The strange thing is that I was only mildly embarrased, not mortified. I would figure I’d either be mortified, or not care at all, but it was merely walking out feeling like I’m “only a bit underdressed.” The kind of feeling you’d have if you showed up in jeans to an office where most people are in suits.

I was told that the teeth fall out dreams are the signal that our family/relatives will be in danger. A friend of mine who is very superticious even said the Greece believe that tthe dreamer’s family member will be seriously ill. Did you find something happening to yours after teeth fall out dreams?

p.s: I found the previous post confusing because you said “I used to…” then followed with “every now…”. I wasn’t sure you were talking about the past or present tense though I thought it was the former after reading the 2nd sentence…

^No, nothing happened to any of my friends or family. I’ve always heard it had something to do with being concerned about your appearance.

The worst part of those dreams is waking up and realizing that your teeth really did fall out while you were sleeping.

It’s even more frustrating than the dreams where you pee.

I thought that some of those dreams were fake at first. I used to experience more dreams where something was coming or I wanted to say something but I couldn’t move or speak. I also had dreams like Whatsyourgov where I’m fighting something like Darth Vader.

Has anyone ever heard about controlling your dreams? I read an article about if you create indicators for yourself about what real life is and it becomes routine you’ll start doing it in your dream and realize it’s a dream… Basically like the spinner from inception.

Everytime I have the urge to pee while sleeping, I get this kind of dream.

I do get dreams of falling once in a while and thats it.

Teeth falling out ==> we don’t look so good when smiling => we are concerned about our appearance . Is it logical?

You might have had a sleep paralysis? I get it sometimes and my mom had to “pull” me out of it otherwise I couldn’t move or speak. But it never happens to me at nights, only when I was taking a nap after lunch…

Yeah, it’s called Lucid Dreaming. I had them frequently until my sleep doctor put me on Klonopin. Lucid dreams can be pretty awesome, if the circumstances are favorable anyway. Sometimes they can be the worst nightmares.

TECH SUPPORT!!! TECH SUPPORT!!!

/can’t believe I’ve got to use that quote twice on this forum.

That’s a Vanilla Sky reference, yes?

Not sure if it qualifies…

But, since I always have trouble getting up in the morning, sometimes I would fall back asleep and start having a very clear dream about getting up and starting the morning routing (brushing teeth etc). Then at some point I wake up again realizing that nope, didn’t start it yet. So frustrating as I hate the morning routine!

Wow, I’ve had this exact dream a few times recently. Basically I show up to work without my shirt on, no undershirt, nada. In the dream i’m torn between getting a shirt to put on or just going about my business and making a mental note to wear a shirt the next day.

lol thats funny and frustrating

My 4 most common dreams:

1. Trying to find a bathroom to pee (I usually wake up during the night to pee)

2. Being late for work

3. Having to pass L3 again

4. I’m in a beach house and the ocean’s waves get bigger and bigger, and closer and closer to the beach house. All of a sudden, the waves inundate the beach house. For some reason, I have one of those dreams once a month.

I like having the ‘ability to fly dream’.

Another interesting one, On two occasions in the last 15 years or so I’ve had a very powerful dream: I’m outside the house where I grew up at night in the summer. I look up and the sky starts swirling and opens up around a brilliant light directly above me. I look up and fall back but don’t hit the ground. I float about 2 feet above the ground. The light tries to pull me up and I have to decide if I want to go or not. At this point it gets a little weird because I feel as though I’m (in real life) conscious and aware of what’s happening. In real life, I feel an incredible rush of energy flowing through my body. The energy is the essence of me and the light is trying to pull the energy out of my body towards it. Both times I have resisted and when I wake up (in real life) I can literally feel every cell in my body filled with an incredible energy. I wonder if I would die in real life if I let go. The energy I felt flowing through my body afterwards is the most incredible sensation I’ve ever had.

Tonight i saw following things/events in my dreams:

1)Stool

2)Blood (i really have an appointment for blood test tomorrow.)

3)CFAL2 results are out.I woke up and then realized that CFAL2 exam is still 100 days away.

I don’t dream much but when i do they’re really really powerful.

Nothing out of the list mentioned, they’re very real and i don’t have to interpret them at all. Basically they’re how things might have played out if i had made different decisions.

I do have the occassional dream where I check my L3 results and see a fail. I’ve even double checked my Charter in my home office after it once…

[quote=“geo”]

I do have the occassional dream where I check my L3 results and see a fail. I’ve even double checked my Charter in my home office after it once…

[/quote

lol