Most likely CFAI Topics not covered by Schweser

Hi eltia, Is it possible for you to take out few minutes and post the material you found in CFAI text books and not in schweser. You have mentioned it in the above post buy it would be great if you could post it again after having a look at your notes. This would prove to be of great help to all those relying completely on schweser Thanks in Advance Sidd

I could post a list once the notes are done. I don’t like the idea to confuse you guys with something incomplete, especially some of you seem to be running low on time.

Those two BOP questions screwed me last year. If you missed one, you most likely missed the other since you included interest income in one and not the other.

i have a feeling the test will ask about the different types of bourses. it feels more like a history exam when i go through that info

Maybe they’ll ask questions from the Appendix this year.

Yeah and the Clayton Act, Sherman Anti-Trust Act, etc. dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have a feeling the test will ask about the > different types of bourses. it feels more like a > history exam when i go through that info