Motivational Quotes

“phuck my life”

Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get :slight_smile:

i’m really happy for you and imma let you finish, but beyonce had one of the best motivational quotes of all time… all time - kanye

“Do or do not. There is no try” - Yoda

“It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.” Theodore Roosevelt “Citizenship in a Republic,” Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910

‘‘Anything worth doing, is worth doing right’’ - HST

“You started your life as a winner, you fucki* beat a million sperms to that egg. Fight like you did on that day and dont let anyone tell you that you cant do it. You will end your life like you started it, a winner.” ME

In remembrance of Martin Luther King, Jr. who was assassinated today on April 4th in 1968. 1. “Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” 2. “Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.” 3. “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent.” 4. “We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.” 5. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” >Lets stay motivated, at least nobody is trying to literally kill us and we will all survive, even if the brain is dead after the pencil fight.

No one dies virgin life fcks everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

Pull down your pants b!tch. I’m gonna stick this in your a$$. -Ron Jeremy Sorry mods but it was the only truly fitting thing I could think of.

Andrew3032 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pull down your pants b!tch. I’m gonna stick this > in your a$$. > -Ron Jeremy > > Sorry mods but it was the only truly fitting thing > I could think of. great, so first you were looking to hock up with random dudes in Boston and now thing? I am glad I dont live in Boston. What you thought I was gona forget about that? lol, hola

Dedication without talent is a daydream. Talent without dedication is a nightmare. -Ditka