Mrs. Goldenboy09

Congratulations GB.

Make sure you don’t open the wedding gifts by yourself.

gifts? I am gente… cash only

Well, make sure you don’t open the cash envelopes by yourself.

ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well, make sure you don’t open the cash envelopes > by yourself. DONE

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My experience is that married life isn’t that > different from unmarried-but-coupled life. It’s > when the bambini arrive and you have to make > time-allocation and money-allocation decisions > that things get hairy. Agree. Kids ruined my marriage. Congrats, Golden.

Congrats, how did u propose?

I vote goldenboy09 worst speller in the history of AF. He holds the record (multiple times) for writing the short sentence with a misspelling (2 words). Congrats on the engagement…Asian chick?

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I vote goldenboy09 worst speller in the history of > AF. He holds the record (multiple times) for > writing the short sentence with a misspelling (2 > words). Congrats on the engagement…Asian chick? me splling dos suk

Congrats, now go for the sister, and move to Utah.

how hot is Mrs. Goldenboy09, scale of 1-10?

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how hot is Mrs. Goldenboy09, scale of 1-10? http://brendancalling.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/middle_finger.jpg

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I vote goldenboy09 worst speller in the history of > AF. He holds the record (multiple times) for > writing the short sentence with a misspelling (2 > words). Congrats on the engagement…Asian chick? haha, yeah but since he’s willing to broke noses here and there to the annoying in-laws, it doesn’t matter. Tell us if you start another fight tonight, golden.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > iheartiheartmath Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I vote goldenboy09 worst speller in the history > of > > AF. He holds the record (multiple times) for > > writing the short sentence with a misspelling > (2 > > words). Congrats on the engagement…Asian > chick? > > > haha, yeah but since he’s willing to broke noses > here and there to the annoying in-laws, it doesn’t > matter. Tell us if you start another fight > tonight, golden. it was there and one time… dude is good kid just spoiled

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congrats, now go for the sister, and move to Utah. we need to chat… some funny things have happen in the last month

ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > i got a $2300 piece of dj production equipment > > right before we tied the knot > > > Do you still have it??? you bet yer ace i do. Roland MV 8000

DJ SKIPE 99 on the wheelz of steele (in my fake Limey accent)

LBriscoe Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > make the proposal memorable – go all out. this > way you can always hold it over her head when she > says that you never do anything special for her. > plus make sure you take a knee when you ask, > because the first thing the friends will ask is > the see the ring and the next is whether you took > a knee when you proposed… > > congrats I paid for ring and they told me it would be sized the next day. called a family member who lived by the store and they were watching a boxing match on pay per view. I go and start drinking. store calls back few hours later and ring is ready. I go pick it up and go back to party. get tanked. come home after 3 in the morning. girl is pissed. I drop on one knee. she says yes. ring is wrong size. I bought it correctly and sized it smaller. DOHH

Good story, when I proposed I took her to the first beach we went to. Kind of a secluded area late in the year so not many people were around. I think she had a feeling it was coming because I hate the beach. I dropped to one knee, popped the question, and she said yes before I opened the box. Then I opened the box sideways and the ring fell into the sand! Then she said, “wait, let me see the ring first.” It took about 40 seconds to find it, definitely the most stressful 40 seconds of my life!

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good story, when I proposed I took her to the > first beach we went to. Kind of a secluded area > late in the year so not many people were around. > I think she had a feeling it was coming because I > hate the beach. I dropped to one knee, popped the > question, and she said yes before I opened the > box. Then I opened the box sideways and the ring > fell into the sand! Then she said, “wait, let me > see the ring first.” It took about 40 seconds to > find it, definitely the most stressful 40 seconds > of my life! nice