MUST KNOWS!!!

Maile I think 3 L gave me the fiduciary duty to accept kisses for him :slight_smile: How old? hehe… im 18

great list. thanks.

^*_*^ If you’re 18, then old enough that I’d probably be breaching some obscure Professional Standard!

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know that list…*gasp* you were with Nathan > Ronen!!! > > He’s good, he’s really good. He teaches level 1, > 2, and 3 full time all year round and was an ex > marker for CFAI. If thats the list he gave, you > want to know it well. Who’s Nathan Ronen? Does this list violate Standard I©?

bump… thought it might be useful…

I already had a copy of CBOK

One including the new topics and excludng old ones would be even more useful

My trick is to know the Learning Outcomes Statements. That should cover it.

great revision tool

what does COLD meam?

COLD means “very well”, one of English’s many quirks (though I’m sure every language has them)

yikes…that list makes it a little more daunting… thanks, very useful though!

Nathan Ronen teaches CFA courses at NYSSA. I got this list last year when I took his class. He’s really good and teaches all three levels. He’s like a PO but I don’t think he has any videos out there.

thanks… very good and helpful for revision… i have taken the print of this list Cheers!!

I don’t know man…this list is from last year…I am too stressed to study from old materials…anyone with a current list.

Thank u!!