My path to passing all three levels in 18 months

Its really hacksaw unless you pass all three in 6 months.

a) Take L1 in December

b) Take L2 on a Saturday in some country c) Fly to other country where exam is on Sunday immediately after L2 exam d) Use fake name/passport for Sunday L3 exam, get a hack to take the exam, pass all exams in 6 months e)… f) Profit!

Tl;dr.

I passed all 3 levels whilst high…so f ur hacksaw no paragraph BS stuff.

Eh, good for you. Didn’t read it all, but the common phrase of “wait till level 2…wait till level 3!!” is thrown around when people get annoyed by someone saying they performed well on L1/L2. People go on about how challenging the exams are but when someone shares that they did all 3 in a quick manner, then people get all bent out of shape.

The exams and material aren’t rocket science. At least half the difficulty comes from the amount of material lumped into each exam and the need to balance work, personal, and study time. Still a good job on your part.

I know a few reasonably “normal” people who have waltzed through the levels, but I don’t see this as a reason to get mad at them. The exams aren’t insanely hard. Discipline, knowledge, and work ethic is a great deal of the battle. If you add an intelligence differential with the average candidate, then you’re likely to be in the same boat. People need to learn to be a bit more secure in themselves.

It’s odd how much people get out of bashing someone on the internet…

The OP’s post is probably longer than the Ethics chapter.

wow good job on passing the exams in 18months and what a post!

We need couple serious posters and over-acheviers in this forum. We already have too many overly sarcastic members and/or people who mistaken AF for Breitbart comments section.

Thought i was reading some dude who turned his career around 180 degrees on GMATCLUB.COM with a top20 MBA - you don’t see these stories on AF much…sadly…