naive question...

Maybe this is like a 700B quid-pro-quo job search for Paulson. … Paulson buys turds for top dollar… … Paulson resigns on account of failed bailout (or new President) … … Paulson joins hedge fund that was major beneficiary of gov’t bailout… I bet your recruiter can’t put YOUR name out there the way CNBC does for Hank.

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so again the average investor willing to risk 10k > and long window has no entrance opportunity- > accredited investors only huh?? Pretty much. Then again being a taxpayer your automatically in on any taxpayer funded bailout. I suppose you could also just call your broker and see if they will sell you an individual name.

yeah, but I think the most benefit would come from a diversified fund of this junk… hard to get that w/ a single name. I’ll go back to using all of this as a looking on from the sidelines learning experiance.

I don’t think there is an ETF tracking CDO’s yet…

juventurd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t think there is an ETF tracking CDO’s > yet… When we get one in a few years it means we’re back at the top and it’s time to sell :slight_smile: