Need Advice: Location Change

cubsfish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hope your not working market hours in LA. That > wil cut into your social life Really? I would think it’s the other way around. I have no problem sleeping 2 hours and going a full day. Yes, I am working market hours, probably 6 to 6/7

Dude, make the move. At least get a few more slam pieces under your belt before you hit the road though.

I think you’re handling it well and making the right move personally and professionally. At some point you can’t (or it’s much harder to) make these moves. Do it now and enjoy every minute. I’ll be in vegas the first week in April, if you’re in la then and make the drive I’ll buy you a drink and a lapdance.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude, make the move. At least get a few more slam > pieces under your belt before you hit the road > though. +1 Have to go All-in before you say good bye :-)!

def move. maybe the sitch will get jealous and follow you there.

• 75% in comp is huge, pretty much everybody will take it. I would go. What is the position?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cubsfish Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hope your not working market hours in LA. That > > wil cut into your social life > > > Really? I would think it’s the other way around. I > have no problem sleeping 2 hours and going a full > day. > > Yes, I am working market hours, probably 6 to 6/7 sorry dude your right. I always assume all of you are old f**ks like me. At my age I like the hours but there are very few happy hours ect on the weeknights.

also LA shuts down at around 2am anyway, so he won’t be tempted to be out all night on a weekeday. i assume miami scene is on till dawn

Waking up at 5 AM every day does make you want to sleep earlier. Remember: it’s not just one in a while. It’s *every day*. Weird stuff happens to you. Some of the sales people stay out late, but only occasionally.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Waking up at 5 AM every day it could be 330/4 depending on what you’re going to be doing…some people i know do that and go to bed at 630/7pm

Yeah, that’s true. I wake up at 5.15 and get to work at around 5.45. There are people here before 5AM.

I’d be mostly following equity and bond markets so i’d be targeting being in by 530 or so. The office is in Beverly Hills and I think I’m going to live in West Holly wood so I’d just have to shoot down Santa Monica BLVD. So hopefully get up around 445 or so. I’d be doing the same thing as I am doing here just more autonomy and probably be allowed to run some money.

nice choice, west hollywood is the best location in LA for young people in my opinion, hands down. i’ve been living there for over 3 years now and woldnt look elsewhere if i were you. some sweet deals on rent too, i recently switched apartments and was able to reduce my monthly by 250

You’re in W. Hollywood? uh-ohhh

i am, will buy you a welcome-to-the-hood drink when you make the move

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i am, will buy you a welcome-to-the-hood drink > when you make the move lol thanks dude. I’ll hit you up when my time frame becomes a little more clear.

youre a freak of nature Asset_management I just wanted to point that out to ya.

NYCGorilla Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > youre a freak of nature Asset_management I just > wanted to point that out to ya. Is this good or bad?