negative yield curve - yield curve risk??

google, there is a list available online (dont remember there), but M2 - leading S&P - leading Non-farm payrolls coincident Build permits - leading as far as i can recall

I don’t have the notes on me, but just think intutively: economy expands with looser monetary policy and reduced taxes (increasing yield curve). Economy contracts with tighter monetary policy and increasing taxes. If the two are conflicting remember monetary typically trumps fiscal. Also, with fiscal policy, I believe it has to be active policy (ie tax revenues increase as a result of higher income will not necessarily change the yield curve; it has to be enacted policy not passive).

Negative real rates… Isn’t that where a debtor pays interest at rate X and inflation is at some higher rate than X. Call it disinflation, but the effect is that the creditor is paying the debtor in real terms to hold their own debt.

csk, CFAI Volume 3, Reading 23, p. 69 for that table

volkovv Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > csk, CFAI Volume 3, Reading 23, p. 69 for that > table Thanks man!