Negativity

Kids only make it worse. Cut her loose before you both get drunk one night and she ends up knocked up.

this is very true. if ur tired of negativity, call it out. i do it all the time. its honest and fair imo. of course some of my friends say im brutal af, but even so most view it as constructive as oppose to negging.

“You hold onto your friends by keeping your heart a little softer than you head.” - a quote i saw which made me think for a bit, then i decided, nah i keep it real:

"Truth enlightens the mind, but won’t always bring happiness to your heart. "

imo, if its someone close to you, you should be able to be yourself and speak your mind.

Bob, is this about your wife?

Nothing like a good video response. Just repeat the lyrics in this song to your mate.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28]

Disclaimer: NSFW for expletive usage.

gringo are you basically being sick of your wife and using this to try and validate you wanting to bang thing “9.8” at your office. Literally supports the beer goggles theory for her attractiveness and would make you being annoyed at your wife at every little thing make sense. If you gonna divorce make sure its for YOU, and not so you can bang this imaginary woman. She may be real and you may land her, but she is not saint and likely will just end up annoying you as well. I think like pretty much every relationship problem people whine about on the internet, talk to the person. See if there is somewhere you can both compromise, see if your wife will let you stick it in her bum. Everyone is happy then. As Ali Wong wisely said “you have to stick it in other holes so it feels like your screwing other people”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

this song played and I thought of bob lol.

Image result for magic positive

this is good advice, thanks mate.

the full cut would be harsh so it’s worth keeping up contact in small doses. I’m known him for years and it could just be a rough patch he’s going through.

"I love how New York is so multicultural. I wish I was ethnic, I’m nothing. Because if you’re Hispanic and you get angry, people are like, ‘He’s got a Latin temper!’ If you’re a white guy and you get angry, people are like, ‘That guy’s a jerk.’ - Jim Gaffigan

Whilst I appreciate the skepticism about the 9.8 she has been rigourously peer reviewed and the overwhelming response was a solid 9 (which is also what I get whenever I see her amiright6?) but I accept that the 0.8 might be due to the ‘grass is always greener’ effect. Or it may just be a preference thing.

re the 2 hole, I dated a greek girl at university and she could not get enough of it so it kind of lost it’s novelty value at that point.

yo gringo. you know, when you point an accusing finger at someone else for negativity, you have 3 fingers pointing right back at you bub. and the thumb pointing up, so you’re accusing god of something also.

^ that’s deep man, real poignant.

Personally, I would have dropped that Negative Nancy like a bad habit about 23 months before you did. Clearly, this person is a headwind to your ability to live a life of awesome that you deserve. Who has time for that?

Patrick Bateman from American Psycho has some good advice for your “friend”: “Get a goddamn job, Al! You’ve got a negative attitude! That’s what’s stopping you! You gotta get your act together. I’ll help you. You reek of sh!t!”

What do I have but negativity? Cause I can’t justify the way everyone is looking at me

Bateman then stabs the dude to death. You may want to stop before that step.

Nothing to gain, hollow and alone, and the fault is your own?