nerds at the exam?

you know these girls, thongs and knee-highs, know exactly what they are doing…think about it Their thongs—> Cause us to be distracted --> Causes poor performance on test --> causes lower overall average on the test --> Gives them a better chance at passing Well planned and executed! If I had to choose I’d be hard pressed to not pick the power outage over a lil thong action, in terms of testing conditions…

The test passing score is anchored to the performance of the top dogs. So even if the average goes down, it won’t make it easier for them girls with thongs unless they strategically place themselves around the people who would have scored well AND those people get distracted. Even still there’d have to be much coordinated thong action at all the test centers on all the continents. I don’t mean to discourage any thong action though. Plus, who says hot girls with thongs can’t ace CFA? There are plenty of stupid nerds out there and very intelligent hot girls.

…coordination? One of the many conspiracy theories out there… Wouldn’t be suprised if they are sent by the CFAI to boost their revenue through repeats… haha

lol, I never said that hot girls with thongs couldn’t ace the CFA… I was just noticing the differences in culture between Vancouver and Montreal… that being said… next time i write… im going to wear a leopard thong pulled up to my hips…

vancouver or montreal huh? Making sure I won’t set foot in either place…

If you are a guy wearing a leopard thong…

Amsterdam is not the place… sorry guys.

I have news for you. Those girls who were dressed like hookers? They ARE hookers! I hired one for $20 after the exam to relieve myself.

^^ That’s a pretty good deal.

bostonkev Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you are a guy wearing a leopard thong… lol, make sure you say hi.

hmm. Its conspiracy theory. You know! the more you repeat the more coockies in their jar.

milkpump Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have news for you. Those girls who were dressed > like hookers? They ARE hookers! I hired one for > $20 after the exam to relieve myself. that’s very cheap. Bangkok? I would hire 5:)

it’s possible they underestimated the level of difficulty, ONLY based on the morning session. most of us know afternoon session was harder than morning one

1. I’m a hot nerd but I don’t ride a motorbike. 2. Girls with thongs sticking out are called skanks where I’m from!

jeks, I respect hot smart girls and don’t care about bike. Where are you located? available for lunch?

jeks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. I’m a hot nerd but I don’t ride a motorbike. > 2. Girls with thongs sticking out are called > skanks where I’m from! #2 depends on the type of thong, whether it was sticking out intentionally, and how far it was sticking out. The skank/no skank decision is not clear cut. If a girl has a nice thong that is just peaking out by accident it is sexy (assuming the rest of the package is good), but if it is some thong that looks like it came from an 80’s workout video and the sucker is way out than it is most definitely skank…anywhere in between is a judgement call.

Accidental thongs are just plain delicious. Especially when you can’t even see the thong itself… just it’s plastered form through the girls choice of pants.

I should add one caveat, any girl who wears a white thong with white pants is trashy. That’s what nude colored thongs are for, ladies.

Oh, and to add to this… Lululemon wins (with or without seaweed)!

its just a matter of exposure to the framework of the curriculum and terminology. it can be done in a week if u already been studying this for x number of years.