Never underestimate stupidity of consumer

GOOG - Total Return Since April; Total Return (%) -11.16 May Total Return (%) -3.87 June Total Return (%) 4.76 July Total Return (%) 14.99 AAPL - Total Return Since April; Total Return (%) 10.93 May Total Return (%) 0.25 June Total Return (%) 0.35 July Total Return (%) 5.34

timotimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To be successful in business all you have to do is > trick consumers into buying crap they don’t need > with money they don’t have. Look at apple or BMW > or coach, etc > > > I actively look for this when I analysis firms. Who tricked you into pursuing the charter? A good analyst doesn’t need one. Does that make you stupid?

timotimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ski2Much Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I think your examples were poorly chosen. > > > > Apple- come on the iphone was a game changer > and > > still leads the market > > - so what are you using…a tmobile > > sidekick? > Anyone even moderate tech savvy will agree apple > is over price shit and people only by because > there marketing. > I have an undergrad CS / BIS background and can program in 6 languages. I own an iPhone and personally think it’s the current pinnacle of what a phone should be.