New Rule: posting on health/fitness

This picture only complicates and distorts my idea of your opponents to say the least.

I’m going with the advice from KMD.

thats not topless…rule breaker.

Also they have to hold a sign with their username on it.

:wink:

Not exactly what I was hoping for, but I’ll take it

^I’m guessing she was hoping for a different sex…

my video

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/naked-times-square-man-screams-donald-trump-article-1.2694026

You wish.

Yowza, KMD. You are indeed very beautiful. :slight_smile:

Can’t believe all you nutrition experts just leave KMD hanging…well, actually, I can.

whip it out brother! you have no problem filling page after page of nutrition advice.

^Actually, just four words. Eat less, move more. Much like the polish sex manual. In/out, repeat if necessary. I choose to supplement with ground flaxseed and a multi, but not necessary for general health. I’m concerned about my colon because of family history. I like short transition times. Oh, l-arginine and l-citrullene can be fun on ocassion.

Careful now. She may have a butterface.

(Had we been able to meet while I was in Philadelphia, I would be able to comment, or otherwise at least confirm that she is, in fact, female. But alas, the timing wasn’t right and my wife refused to let me go on a fact-finding mission to all the gentlemen’s clubs in town.)

Tits or GTFO

harsh bro. I’m sure she has a lovely face.

Thanks, Bchad… I have a good chassis to work with :wink:

she only rides the best frames

I doubt I’m the only one to do so, but I’ll go ahead and confirm that a reverse google search of this image reveals no results.