new story

how many reps we talking

Sounds like you regret getting married so early… You need to get it out of your system early before it ruins your marriage.

How do you go from this life of temptation to working the good earth with the wife on weekends? Is this man’s modern paradox?

I think we all know that those are pretty low numbers for AF. Most on here are 6’4" and 225 of solid muscle and push 10+ reps of the numbers you posted.

I do have to say it is pretty ballsy posting all this stuff here. I would never do that unless I was in an open marriage or into swinging.

lol i miss my single life. nowadays when i go out without the gf. im just encouraging my crew to holler at hot chicks and i live vicariously through them. i was in hermosa beach not too long ago (1 mo), and some blonde chick was sort of coming on to me i think. i had to tell her im taken, and pointed my friend out to her saying hes single. lol i was really sad, cuz she was really turnt and they were having a bachelorette party. it was group of hoessss. :frowning:

then, i was in a club this past week with my chick. and some two random girls grabbed/smacked my ass while i was grinding on my chick. it felt weird for me so i flipped my chick around to face them and sort of snitched on them, then the 2 chicks grinded hard on her, and we were basically sandwiching my girl. lol it was very weird, but even though i wished i was single.

anyways what is cheating exactly, lol what are the god damn rules. its driving me crazy:

sex = definitely cheating

making out = ppl tell me its cheating so i stopped

feeling up a chick = cheating

dancing = 50/50.

smacking/grabbing ass while dancing = cheating?

talking to chicks = not cheating.

1RM

anyway… i’m only telling you guys coz its a funny story… and i dont really have other outlets for the crap that is happening to me right now…

The how many reps question was the best reply to this thread

How many times can you bench 225 lbs?

Modern man’s paradox is deciding why to do more than the bare minimum needed to get by when he can skate by, spend all his free time hooking up via tinder, smoking pot, playing cod and getting fat while wasting the precious little time he has in the universe.

i dunno 10x or something…

Eh not bad

You will grow out of this stage (I think you are fairly young but I could be wrong). Many people like this feeling of being “wanted” (especially when married) and it is kind of addicting. You are probably good looking, taken, so chicks are digging you as they like a person that is approved by another woman. You probably shouldn’t have married but what is done is done. Hopefully you grow out of it and realize you have a good bird and you stay married.

Dude come to boston and we’ll throw you a proper meetup. did you make it out to the nyc meetup that was organized about 6 months back?

ladies loving an in shape, wealthy, financier with confidence - who woulda thought. Add a ring and the struggle is real. i hardly go out but when i do my wife is adamant i put on the ring on (i take it off when im around the house/lifting) - and im thinking this only makes things worse.

haha pokhim one love. lol we should do a af vegas meet up instead, and just have a hollerfest. i know some are married but its a different area code.