New Tell?

Anyone try to register for CFA? It says that registration is currently closed. Please contact… anyone else seeing this?

Me too

reg is closed today and tomorrow

for what it’s worth. Last year when I passed L3, the registration for a scholarship thing was indeed a tell i think. just saying.

What message did you got back then? How did you tell?

What message did you got back then? How did you tell?

Bump

Well if you couldn’t register then it meant you passed. And if you could, then that meant you failed.

thats one of the hypothesis we could test tomorrow

I want to believe that’s true

I asked my friend Tom, he said the Scholarship is a tell for sure!

I don’t think it will work this time. There is a message that clearly states that scholarship applications

will be unavailable until August- 20, 4 P.M.

There are no tells this year. IMO. We are freaking out over nothing. The emails have been scheduled to deliver at 9 am ET. Unlike other times when passworded pages are down during maintenance, I guess the IT guys at the institute just wanted to mess with our minds and have a bit fun. Everyone who takes the CFA is a winner, cos you get to learn something. I’m tired of feeling anxious about possible tells

I beg to differ but I did not take the exam to learn stuff. I took it because of the letters after ur name. Learning was more of a byproduct. I won’t go through this multi year process only for the sake of learning

Last year they were delivered a little after 8 AM ET - but there was the website snafu as well so maybe that’s why they sent them early…