New Toyota Supra

LC - baller alert (surprised everyone missed it)

yeah i like a lot. engine and its drivetrain is bullet proof. I do all the maintenance myself so it will definitely last for a long long time. Now that we have the trusty dinosaur in the garage, I need something more fun and less reliable…i’m thinking german with all the goodies such as a dual clutch transmission, direct injected-variable cylinder shut off, air ride height suspension, turbo charged engine, magnetic shocks, etc. lol…

He means Land Cruiser, not Lexus LC… Not to say that the Land Cruiser is an inexpensive vehicle.

fo real? please say its a Lexus LC…

lol no, not lexus LC hahaha

Toyota Land Cruiser - the boxy SUV…that is why I have been saying above that i need a fun car

those are nice cars. i remember the old ones were gas guzzlers.

a lot of people who didnt want to spring for the lexus suv got them

yeah you’re right

the track has to be a blast

but also buying a fast car is $$$$

taking it to the track $$$$$$$$$$$

yeah and if you crash your car or hurt others or property at the track (autocross events included) it is all on you. No insurance for that mess. So, unlike highway pulls on 3 lane interstate or off ramp acceleration, tracking is a whole different animal…you have no one else on the road to impress so your little cute four second burst of speed is no use and here it is outright embarrassing. On the track you have to worry about them damn concrete walls just 30 ft from the track…Now that is the scariest when your trying to push the car and corner at 90mph.

Also, you see quite a few crashes mainly from the guys who are street racers…They tend to enter the corner fast and brake throughout the corner and then accelerate…yeah it works in the street but that kind of driving on the track when your pushing your car to 100% and pushing your skills to 400%, it puts weight to the front axles of your car at the apex of the corner and you oversteer and cannonball into the wall…They usually say there was an oil or coolant leak on the track or that their brakes had failed.

^Yeah I was like, what, this guy does his own maintenance on a Lexus LC?? haha no disrespect to the Land Cruiser but something wasn’t adding up.

Which is why the GTR is attractive to many people who love to show off on the street.

It’ll go straight real fast… lol

yeah 0-60 in something like 2.8 seconds. Also they are one of the fastest cars on the track and one of the easiest to drive fast. Too bad a lot of them and other fast or exotic cars never set foot on the track…Just merely show offs at the valet with blinging 21 inches lmao…When I had my B8.5 S4, it ain’t no R8 but that thing saw plenty of autocross events and several track days. APR Stage 2 for 500 horsepower for those who are on Audizine or audi followers.