Night in Boston

Can anyone here please recommend some good sushi in Boston? I prefer not to break the bank but anything around $50-75/person would be fine. I heard O Ya is great, but might be too hard to get a table there or too expensive. I went to Oishii last time I was visiting and enjoyed it a lot.

Billy Tse’s is good for sushi–not too expensive. on commercial st. pan asian.

there was a good sushi place over in Brookline - Fugaku…pretty expensive and usually a pretty long wait, but good.

Also to elaborate on my previous posting I am a huge fan of Japanese food – looking for authentic sushi and enjoy having unusual fish and good omakase (as opposed to just the typical a la carte rolls)…if anyone can offer suggestions that would be awesome Don’t mind spending a little extra for good sushi since I am only in Boston for a few days

Thanks Gecco – I’ve heard Fugakyu is great too. Will try to get tables there. Also was referred to Uni Sashimi Bar (at Clio). Hopefully can get reservations there!

looks like i’m late to the party, but for what its worth… Neptune Oyster is my fav in the north end. its a super tiny place but the food is awesome.

if I recall the uni was good (but that is hit or miss - its got to be very fresh). go with the sashimi (hamachi, torro, ebi). also the spicy scallop. can be fun to ask the chef wha they recommend. may end up with some funky stuff, but at least it will be fresh.