"No evidence yet of Trump team, Russia contacts: key lawmaker"

^ Most of Europe would consider the republicans 50% right & the dems 10% right so stop throwing numbers out of your ass. The US has far fewer consumer protections & social safety nets than the majority of the western world, which is basically the basis of the left.

Why would we use European countries as a metric for the US? I would not say that most European countries are more successful than the US overall.

PA, cite your sources.

Ohai, cite your sources.

I do not need to cite any sources. Everything that I said is either opinion, and I have been very clear about saying when something is my opinion, or is very well established consensus that only an ignoramus would need proof of.

^Your opinion is based on your opinion.

I wasnt saying that was the metric to use, im just bringing it up to point out how ridiculous PA pulling these numbers out of his ass is

A comparison and a metric are two different things. Compared to Ryan Gosling I’m a good looking dude, but that doesn’t mean he should strive to be more like me (as if that were possible).

lmao what did i just read

Way to help out the cause Claire McCaskill, dipshit. We are governed by retards.

Ah yes. You are correct in this regard. He used an arbitrary scale to begin with, and you are just saying that the scale can be redrawn easily based on other criteria.

Indeed, i didnt mean to imply that the scale I used was correct or not

To make it clearer you should have used a completely arbitrary comparison. Ex: “Q tennis ball is fuzzy and the US is nothing like that.”

Sessions recuses himself from Russian Probe.

Any scale must be a global/historic scale, with defined extreme ends…otherwise you are lost in relativism. Team Trump saw that, and realized there was a huge opening on the right, where no conservative party had existed for 30yrs, so they occupied that space. People are shocked. It’s not that shocking.

Also, left/right is vague and not clearly defined in this thread, which leads to confusion.

So the breaking news last night/this morning was that Sen. Sessions used campaign funds to the attend the RNC. MSM and dems are all now shouting “See, he was there campaigning! He’s lying about not meeting with the Russian ambassador on behalf of the Trump campaign!” They conveniently leave out the fact that the campaign funds were from his own re-election campaign, not from the Trump campaign. Would that not suggest that any meetings he had were on his own behalf, not on behalf of the Trump campaign? I also never see any mention of how many other people used campaign funds to attend either the RNC or the DNC. Would be nice to know if that is common or not to give some context to Sen. Sessions’ use of campaign funds.

I completely agree that his answer to Sen. Franken could have been more clear, but there seems to be a decided effort by the MSM to obfuscate the facts to make him look guilty.

It’s a corporate coup led by the democratic party.

People voted for the elected officials. Corporations are not elected officials. Since corporations mated with liberalism, the two are all messed up together, and now seek to overthrow the elected government. So yeah. It’s time for the USG to send troops to the NYT/CNN, Google, and Democrat headquarters. The media has to be shut down until there is time to hire 50% Trump voters, and do a full investigation of mgmt, and financial interests. The tech guys, same thing, emergency shutdown and investigation into subversive behaviors. Also Hollywood, investigate money trail, look for coordinated efforts to undermine the government, lock em up.

The whole thing is shaping up to be a showdown between two authoritarian groups. But one is the rightful government of the USA, they have tanks, they win. :+1:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-email-idUSKBN16A03O

lock her up

“After Pence was hacked in June by a scammer who sent a plea for money to his email contacts, the governor set up a new AOL account, the Star reported.”

AOL? Really? He should be impeached just for that.

Photo published for Photo contradicts Pelosi's statement about not meeting Kislyak

INVESTIGATE!!!

Governed by full on retards.