no food/drink allowed?!

how do you plan to work on a wall street desk while worrying about food!@?? suck it up. eat 2 bananas and 2 red bulls at 7 am like i did and crush the exam. discl: level I. method may not work on level 2 : ) -

Just eat a good breakfast, but don’t over do it, you don’t want to be sick. When I took the exams there were water coolers where you could get up and drink water (you couldn’t take it back to your seat though). You can go the the bathroom if you need to, it’s not a problem. If you can’t go 3 hours without eating that’s an issue

i took level 2 in Florence, SC. They had Bojangles for breakfast and Waffle House catered lunch. However, for second helping on grits, you had to show a SC license.

dear lord in heaven…sometimes this board seriously makes me question humanity eat a healthy breakfast, pack a healthy lunch. 'nuff said.

JustPass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I do triple short of esspresso before the AM/PM > session for maximum energy and reduced urination. > If you are in the ATL at the World Congress Center > and need to go to the bathroom it is about a 400 > yard walk to the nearest restroom. So start > timing yourself on the 100 yard dash to minimize > time spent walking. Usain Bolt would put the CFA exams to shame

I hate to break this to you, but if not eating for a 3 hour stretch is a big problem for you, you’re in for a tough time on this test and in finance. 140,000 people did it last year, so I’m sure it hasn’t killed anybody.

Cara’s inner thought process 2.17 hours into the morning session: “Sweet mother of God. What the @#$% is happening to me? My stomach… it… seems to be trying to digest itself! Why CFAI, you SADISTS! How can you be so cruel? Have you no mercy? This is a crime against humanity.”

if you got marks for destroying test centre toilets, i would be on CFA level 7

i am the thread killer.

ha ha thanks everyone. i actually wasn’t thinking about real food as such, more winegums, etc to keep sugar levels up. and obviously water because it will be summer here in SA and dec test centre will be about 35degrees i’ll pass on the mcdonalds though thanks goodluck to you all