No more actual Level III morning exams

you say better because you’re already on the other side of the door? nahh…

at least post the 2019 exam. They can do whatever they want with the 2020 one :stuck_out_tongue:

I will never See that FI question I did not have a clue about. Very sad.

BUT:

For candidates its not that of a loss IMO. I always thought its better preparation for the AM to do the BBs diligently than the past papers. I really did not do many AM papers due to lack of time and none of them timed, yet my AM score was better than expected. I focused on BBs and the open end EOC questions.

And for testing yourself timingwise I think the best advice is that you have to know the AM question right away if you want to have time to do all of them.

I don’t know.

I think that it’s a good idea to try.

There was a question I doubt I’d have gotten correct without your help - so, that should tell you ya did pretty decent.

Magician you should expect a spike in your business for 2020. No past exams posted? Better spend some money to brush up the morning session.

Want to reconsider hiring?

I believe this is because of dearth of good writers for the Essay type questions.

They likely hired a team to create AM mocks and felt it will be more relevant than past papers. My bet, they may not give access to past papers anymore!!! Download them while you still can.

Alright, past papers up for sale now! PM me :grin:

With this last set of curriculum revisions completing the Level III overhaul as of this year, they probably decided not to upload past exams anymore for fear of misleading exam takers since the majority of the test questions from previous exams will now have been based on out-dated LOS.

I really wanted to see the guideline answers for this past June 2019 though :frowning:

That doesn’t make it sound like a “business decision”.

oh no i was hoping to take another look at that crazy fixed income question . wait its two crazy fixed income questions in the morning session. I scored super super low in FI its shocking. Even though I passed, I am not happy with those fixed income questions.