Normalised EPS

2.11 agree

lol i can’t even remember where this question came out of… and i didn’t even go drinkign after the exam hahaha

Schweser taught it wrong…wasn’t supposed to put the final year ROE in there…i noticed that in the '06 exam.

I put in the final years ROE accidentally, but still got 2.09 which was close enough that I chose 2.11

yes, there was no 2.09, i did all 4 scenarios and the only answer there was 2.11

I got 2.11 as well.

i put 2.12 ans

what was the residual income value of security? i put 31 but i am not sure

i took the avg ROE and multiplied it by the BV, then choose the closest ans. It was 2 something

i got the 2.11 answer also. for the franchise P/E, was it 10.9?

1.78 slash i’m w/ you

I got both those answers

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 10.9 me too on this one and 5 on the one with inflation flow through

what about the one with risk premium based on gordon growth? i said d yield+ growth- risk free rate for the index

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > McLeod81 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 10.9 > > > me too on this one and 5 on the one with inflation > flow through Yeah, can’t remember the answer to PT, but it was just pugging in the formula right?

think it was 2.1. the data specifically said that it represented a full business cycle, so despite being longer than 4 years…

how about the pensions one where it asked what was going to change if you went from old std to the adjusted pension expense- the answers were either pension expense down, maybe up, or comprehensive income up or down?

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > florinpop Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > McLeod81 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > 10.9 > > > > > > me too on this one and 5 on the one with > inflation > > flow through > > Yeah, can’t remember the answer to PT, but it was > just pugging in the formula right? yes but adjust for inflation think the real required was 13.1