"North, South Korea to march together under one flag at Winter Olympics"

ever heard the saying never judge a boook by its cover?

just becasue the country has a lot of potential terrorists should not allow you to ban the entire country.

its like saying blacks in us cause a higher probability of crime hence put all of them in jail.

migrants who dont respect the culture or habits should be removed though, even if they are economically useful.

there are some places in la where a lot of migrants legal and illegal dont even know english. that shit should not fly.

I regret that this powerful thread on Great Marshall Kim’s global unity has been taken over by oppressive anti foreigner Western propaganda.

yo monkey where you been

Haha. This term is called geo-protection but is useless. Next time the threat will come from another country. Lol!.

Actually agree with the rest.

Marshall Kim the 3rd has been trained and educated in the decadent West.

I own this thread.

i couldn’t help but think of this. just substitute white with brown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI

also, i see plenty of resident Canadians who live to suck off the country’s teat. ever been to NFLD or NB? it’s like white people welfare out there. work for 4 months and get subsidized for 8 and they’re all black market consumers. its crazy.

Exactly I am not Westerner. I am from Balkans. It’s a bit different. The rest what you wrote is correct.

Lazy analysis. There is no basis for assuming legal immigrants are adding value, nor for assuming illegal ones are not receiving benefits or otherwise draining society. America is finished, they need brace themselves for the coming long winter, and take care of their existing citizens. All this immigration virtue signaling is about boosting profits , nothing more. And no, the profits haven’t and won’t “trickle down.”

It’s more like the postmodernists claiming they are championing other cultures (“multiculturalism”) as a rationalization for hating/dismantling existing/traditional Western culture. Also there are no “white nationalists” in America, -1000 for desperately misrepresenting people, shows you’ve got nothing.

I’m from a shithole country, but not a loser.

Korea screens and makes judgment calls. They assessed, and surmised as much.

^ Again, no basis for your claim provided.

And again, Daddy Analyst says you are a lazy propagandist, not a serious analyst. :stuck_out_tongue:

+1