Now what?

Going to the Cape in about a month. Inlaws rented a house in Dennisport. Should be fun fighting the other tourists and locals for parking.

I’m headed to the Far East tomorrow evening. I may decide to not come back :slight_smile:

Taking the CAIA exam this fall? Nah, partying it up all summer long, well at least until judgment day in August.

Going on a long vacation with my family starting Saturday. It feels weired now that I’m done, same feeling I had after my divorce the first time I was married. You kind of miss her but you’re happy to be done with her at the same time. I’ll have to find something to keep me busy till I start working on the FRM.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > frisian Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yep, tall dudes don’t get six packs. Or maybe > > that’s just what I’ve been telling my wife for > the > > past few years… > > > BS :slight_smile: Funny that later today, I found myself reading this: http://zenhabits.net/2007/01/recipe-for-flat-stomach/ (mentions that some people just aren’t genetically set up for 6-pack abs) I quite like this zenhabits.net site - just discovered it today…

I am done with my FRM … so that option also does not exist … may be I will go for 6 packs … I have put on 6 kgs and i look like a fat joker…

zidane2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am done with my FRM … so that option also does > not exist … may be I will go for 6 packs … I > have put on 6 kgs and i look like a fat joker… How many hours did it take you to prepare ? I got the handbook and it seems that we have covered many of the subjects already with the CFA material.

I took a leave of 15days and was also preparing from before … 45-50% is almost the same from CFA… … so passing is not a problem Jorion handbook is awesome … i combined it with schweser …

Thanks. I’ll start in August when I come back from my vacation. I got the handbook and ordered Shweser as well.

enjoy ur vacation dude … i registered for FRM on 30th august and started studying after that … long time to go … chill out till CFA results … All the best

zidane u work?

yes just joined a company 4 months back after clearing FRM… u ?

Sigh…took a break last month from a guy who couldn’t handle my “stressful schedule.” Found out yesterday he found a new girlfriend during our so-called “time off”. From the looks of her, I don’t think she could spell “CFA”. Oh well, his loss! Time to book a flight to some far off beach!

6-pack is easier to get than CFA…at least I am in control. I have right body structure, eat small european style portions, and have been regularly at ballys for 6+yrs. CFA is dependent upon graders, 6-pack is in your control…but both require hard work :). Going on vacation next week in california. It feels strange not to have to study at night. All this knowledge will eventually be flushed out…what a shame.

So you’re saying she’s an attractive buxom blonde? Re: Now what? new Posted by: egirl22 (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: June 11, 2008 12:39PM Sigh…took a break last month from a guy who couldn’t handle my “stressful schedule.” Found out yesterday he found a new girlfriend during our so-called “time off”. From the looks of her, I don’t think she could spell “CFA”.