NY School apologizes for pledge in Arabic

i need to visit that 2nd from top left Russian state. what is that wisconsin?

That would be Oregon.

It seems to me the Germans like living in scarcely populated areas lol

I find it hard to believe there’s a language called “Tagalog.” I googled it and it appears it’s a made up language from made up countries. Probably something spoken in World of Warcraft.

I almost didn’t fact check the above and believed you lol Tagalog is an Austronesian language with about 57 million speakers in the Philippines, particularly in Manila, central and southern parts of Luzon, and also on the islands of Lubang, Marinduque, and the northern and eastern parts of Mindoro.

^Exactly. The Philippines and Manila get thrown in there for “credibility” but the farse is exposed when we get to places like Luzon, Lubang, Marinduque and Mindoro. Fairly sure that last one is the place orcs come from.

^Do you know how the orcs came into being? They were elves once, taken by the dark powers, tortured, and mutilated.

What’s with all the secret Germans? It’s like they are plotting a secret come back or something…

^^ Although they are not as large as they were 30 years ago, there are several “German neighborhoods” in my area and the residents (including children) speak German at home and in the neighborhood.

French is very common in southern Louisiana in the “Cajun” and “Creole” areas. The legal system uses French words instead of Latin (I think that’s what the rest of the USA uses). There was racial cleansing a few generations ago that tried to eliminate the language, but now there is a revival and there are still public high schools that are taught in French except for English class. I imagine Louisiana isn’t the only place where the language spoken in that graph actually happens.

You have to wonder if they would have apologized if the pledge had been spoken in Hebrew? Would there even had been a negative reaction?

Yes there would have been, but it would have been muted because people in the US are afraid to be labeled as anti-Semites.

Lol this so cringeworthy. “Yeah I speak german, Italian, French” =five phrases

It’s so embarassing, please stop trying to speak to waiter in French.

I so want to see the school’s apology - was it something like we know we offended some retards because of our experiment and are sorry to offend the said retards - or we should never have allowed the fking terrorists to speak their language? The reason I state this is because it appears that the school (their language teacher) decided to have an interesting event where people can translate and recite the pledge in their language. Hence they encourage these poor kids to do that. Then as some redneck kids boo and their inbred parents bitch, they apologize causing total humiliation to those kids that were encouraged to speak in ‘their’ languages in the first place!

To me reciting the pledge or America the beautiful in any language is fine. I am also ok with someone cursing at America in a different language - I just am proud of the freedom that is afforded by my constitution. However, I do have to pick a fight with some on this thread to try to insinuate that we are an inferior country because of this event - there is no other country (on average) more tolerant - period.