NY's hidden rich people

what about the substitution effect

Depends on what part of the substitution curve you are at. Leisure demand first decreases then increases.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what about the substitution effect is that the same thing as making your ass fat by being a slacker/couch potato

Rich is not a term I would use. Unless you were talking about a rich quailty of life. Freedom or control is a term I would use. The ability to live your life with little or no outside pressures. Money can get you there. When you get to the point you don’t have to work but you do because you like to. But money is not the only variable in the equation. Some people like cars or houses or fine dining or travel. Some people like all these things. Your ability to do the things you want to because you want to not becasue of outside influences is a point everyone should strive to get to.

“My typical client is a man in his mid-40s with an advanced degree. He works as a director at a bank, he’s busy and well-traveled, seeking marriage and a family,” she said. Nightingale says she works with “high-profile individuals in New York City, big-time financiers, well-known celebrity types. It’s all confidential.” lol mann

flynnch got it right

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jscott24 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > STRIPPER > > Kristen Colapinto, 29 > > Rick’s Cabaret, White Plains > > Salary: $150,000 a year — and that’s in about > > eight months. The other four are vacation and > side > > projects. > > > Are there pictures of the stripper? Have to be > pretty hot to pull that off http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/meet_the_invisible_moneybags_of_k62g50jzeYE6rifefiLabN?photo_num=10 She is hot, but I expected better.

adehbone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfagoal2 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Jscott24 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > > > STRIPPER > > > Kristen Colapinto, 29 > > > Rick’s Cabaret, White Plains > > > Salary: $150,000 a year — and that’s in about > > > eight months. The other four are vacation and > > side > > > projects. > > > > > > Are there pictures of the stripper? Have to be > > pretty hot to pull that off > > > http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/meet_the_invisi > ble_moneybags_of_k62g50jzeYE6rifefiLabN?photo_num= > 10 > > She is hot, but I expected better. wtf, karenc could be making 500k

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > adehbone Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > cfagoal2 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Jscott24 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > > > > STRIPPER > > > > Kristen Colapinto, 29 > > > > Rick’s Cabaret, White Plains > > > > Salary: $150,000 a year — and that’s in > about > > > > eight months. The other four are vacation > and > > > side > > > > projects. > > > > > > > > > Are there pictures of the stripper? Have to > be > > > pretty hot to pull that off > > > > > > > http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/meet_the_invisi > > > > ble_moneybags_of_k62g50jzeYE6rifefiLabN?photo_num= > > > 10 > > > > She is hot, but I expected better. > > > wtf, karenc could be making 500k Just as follow up. Yes I did go and find her blog :S http://iheartcolapinto.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/afox-news-062.jpg

find some pictures of her at work

no one works because they like to work, imo. and rupert murdoc running newscorp is not working. big difference between that and updating tedious spreadsheets and doing some god forsaken financial analysis. seems “fascinating” at first, but that aint living. no doubt someones gotta do it; not arguing that point. but we’re defining “rich” here.

ValueAddict Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah but cost of living adjustment is not > included… to be rich in bumble Nebraska you > probably have to make 50K Disagree. Even if you have 0 expenses you’re still only taking home 30K/year after taxes. 30K x 50 years = still not as much as many Wall Street professionals make in one year.

KarenC, Daviskr, Steph96 > That nar-nar stripper.

threedoorsdown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no one works because they like to work, imo. and > rupert murdoc running newscorp is not working. big > difference between that and updating tedious > spreadsheets and doing some god forsaken financial > analysis. seems “fascinating” at first, but that > aint living. no doubt someones gotta do it; not > arguing that point. but we’re defining “rich” > here. I have to disagree I know plenty of people that happen to get up every day and do what they love to do. In addition they have found a way to get paid for it. People define living in very different ways. I gave up trying to figure it out years ago.