Derivatives 51% to 70%

Economics < 50%

Equity Investments > 70%

Ethics > 70%

FRA > 70%

Fixed Income > 70%

Portfolio Management > 70%

Quant Methods > 70%

Passed. Ironically, I have a MA in Economics but got less than 50% in that section. I didn’t really study the section hoping my background in the topic would take care of me but it didn’t (and it was only 10% of the exam). It just goes to show you’ve really got to put in the time to study to do well on this exam. Granted, a masters degree in economics is just caclulus and econometrics (rather than actual economics), but it just goes to show you can’t expect to do well in a topic just b/c you’ve got an academic background in it. You’ve got to study the material.

Congratulations, hei.so!

Congratulations, Steven!

Passed, with above 70% in all subjects… Wohoo! Thanks to all of the forum participants, and special thanks to those that responded to our L1 questions!

Congratulations, I-will-pass!

Congratulations, cokemicho!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME WITH THIS ON THE FORUM :slight_smile:

Passed with everything apart from the following above 70%

Derivatives (51-70%)

Economics (51-70%)

Ethics (51-70%)

Fixed Income (51-70%)

Passed !! :smiley:

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - * - - Economics 24 - * - - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 28 * - - - Portfolio Management 12 - * - - Quantitative Methods 28 - - *

Congratulations, rluk!

Congratulations, Galli!

Congratulations, Aydub!

passed…yippeeeeeee

Congratulations, noobie!

Count on it!

Thank you. Sometimes I wished you would leave the easy questions to us to answer. Other than that and I am sure that this is in the name of most out here: thank you for your time, advise and wisdom. S2000 for Forum president!

Congratulations, Oleg!