Ok, Quant just got super ridiculous hard!

zimshit, cut the crap and get a life.

June07_guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > zimshit, cut the crap and get a life. And who the f*ck are you again?

learn the ANOVA table. It makes a lot of it much, much easier.

oooOo piece of cake after prepping for the CAIA. most of these stuff are on the CAIA curriculum (of course, related to hedge funds and not domestic equity)

Cool so the impression that Q2 remains same from last year holds good. I was planning to borrow L2 Quant Scheweser notes from my friend until schweser posts this year L2 notes.

“Ok, Quant just got super ridiculous hard!” JDV’s secretary at 1:00AM telling her girlfriend why she can’t talk on the phone.

You call your private “Quant.” --Classic

Only my closest friends do. Sometimes “Big Quant”.

adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > oooOo piece of cake after prepping for the CAIA. > most of these stuff are on the CAIA curriculum (of > course, related to hedge funds and not domestic > equity) hmmm, i started CFA 2 quant and it is tough, but you are right, i saw this on CAIA so i am glad i took that exam, it is a warm up for CFA stuff…

daj, can you share your view on CAIA?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Only my closest friends do. Sometimes “Big > Quant”. Great - now I am going to have to make sure the kids aren’t around when I view the quant videos…

i have a question to CFA level 2 already passed students : did u got time series questions on exam ? and how did u manage to study it ? the topic is so difficult

steve_ch7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have a question to CFA level 2 already passed > students : > did u got time series questions on exam ? and how > did u manage to study it ? the topic is so > difficult DUDE, READ THE ENTIRE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD.

Hi, I am currently reading the Quant study session and I am wondering if we are responsible for things that are not in LOS. For example Breush-Pagan Test. Thanks.

Hi, This thread is from 2008… but basically you are responsible for everything in the text that isn’t optional reading…

CFA.Rhythm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Breush-Pagan Test > > Durbin-Watson Interpretation > > Multicollinearity The funny thing is that I understood perfectly well all of the above and got bellow 50 on quant.