One night stands!!! It’s guy love!

I heard the girls are the same in Bakersfield, no need to go to Colombia.

can confirm. i’ve hooked up with a chick from bakersfield in los angeles, but i met them in vegas. lol real estate prices are still kind of low there, like below peak from last recession.

but you are still paying us prices when you go out so its not the same plus they might not be attracted to you since there are other americans so competition is high. in a third world country, your money goes a long way, women are high quality, and your competition is low quality.

the key is always searching for good value. high quality at a low price with no/low competition.

Colombians are westerners…?

west·ern·er /ˈwestərnər/ noun

1. a native or inhabitant of the west, especially of western Europe or North America
    Colombia, officially the Republic of Colombia, is a sovereign state largely situated in the northwest of South America

Kind of like that cuddling club thing where loads of toxic masculinity is destroyed in a safe and supportive environment?

https://ed.lehigh.edu/news-events/news/men%E2%80%99s-cuddling-group-aims-redefine-masculinity-and-heal-trauma

Damn so my friends just got back from an epic trip to tj. The last huzzah b4 buddy moves. Top quality shelf Yanet Garcia butts for 50 bucks. Better than any one night stands!

Are you Asian? I would probably be thinking they just want money, and they’re thinking all Asians are Chinese, and Mainlanders are rich now.

No unlike most of AF, I am not an Asian but I am a privileged white male. Asians don’t really visit and so they are exotic

He is a tighty whitey. Hah that’s awesome. I love being called exotic. Actually as a white dude aren’t you considered exotic as well? In the Philippines I know y’all can get some fine ass. They’ll throw it at you.

I am but there are tons of gringos in the tourist areas like Cartagena. Phillipines may be next actually haha

Most people lack the awareness to realize that the type of locals who hang out in tourist hotspots need not be a representative sample of the broader population. People from braggart oriented cultures tend to exaggerate the former.

That said, how easy is it to get nose candy over there?

Some people assume too much about the location of the poster to seem superior :slight_smile: im very confident in my observations

Very easy, so I hear… I also hear it makes you never want to do the poor quality stuff in the states again

i definitely agree that the life of a tourist in a country is very different from the life of a regular dude in a third world country. an american going to the philippines will have the pick of the litter. i joke that to get laid you dont need an expensive gold chain. just wear your us passport.

with that said according to statistical surveys. colombians on avg are hotter than americans. which should be obvious as most americans are fat.

What poor quality stuff?

Cocaine

This is my cue to reiterate the message I’ve been spreading on this site for the past 5+ years: American men - you all need to get yourselves foreign gfs,wives. Foreign women - you all need to find yourself american men. Why you ask? For the former, as Nerry mentions, american women have let themselves go (granted this is a generalization and there are plenty of very attractive american women but on average, they let themselves go). Foreign women (less relevant for western europe) - you’ll be treated like a goddess compared to the slavery of many of your current countries.

I see far too many jacked american dudes eating a salad trying ot have a deep conversation with their girl only to see some walrus chowing down on a burger and fries talking about the latest episode of the bachelor. I have visited enough countries to also see women doing the bulk of the household work (while working full-time) while their beer belly man gets drunk for the 5th consecutive night.

Anyway - carry on.

At my first job out of college, I became good work buddies with this one guy. This guy has been around, craziest guy I’ve ever met, been through a lot of stuff, a lot of it bad. After I resigned, he said to me something like this, 100% dead serious tone

“_____, you’re going to be extremely successful some day. Not sure what you’re going to do but you’re figure it out. We’ll probably lose touch and that’s okay, but I’m going to tell you a piece of advice I don’t want you to ever forget: never marry an American woman.”

If anyone is looking, if you learn basic Spanish you probably could have a Colombian wife in a week after landing. I may be rounding up

Bury me in Colombian ass

Did you travel around for a fair bit then? I do not argue that there is not a percentage of women in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Dominican Republic and some African nations who view a foreigner as “higher status” due to the wealth disparity but these women are generally bottom of the barrel in the bigger picture and their attraction to wealth is not limited to Westerners. I’ve seen Mainland Chinese, Koreans and Indians partaking in this scene in Thailand. Funnily enough, people from those cultures tend not to view it from a superiority complex saying " They love us" ;). Sadly, that entitled view which spills over elsewhere is now having consequences. This is genuinely despicable :

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/02/children-sex-tourists-leave-behind-fathers-visited-philippines

Scenes like this aren’t uncommon anymore :

https://www.newsflare.com/video/235569/crime-accidents/dramatic-video-shows-tourist-smashed-over-the-head-with-a-bottle-on-thai-island

It’s all fun and words till you get a glass bottle broken on your head I guess!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the paradigm was found in Japan, Korea and Hong Kong despite the wealth disparity factor being removed. Those nations haven’t quite broken their mental colonization. Again, who knows though? My Korean mate told me the word in Korean for the girls who are in this scene translated to “cabs” because foreigners could hail them like cabs lol. Presumably, from the way he said it, these girls are looked down on in mainstream society and the real classy ones would avoid being labeled with them.

Sweet, at first glance I can pass for a local so hopefully they don’t try and sell me the watered down stuff but I guess I’ll try and get a local to buy it for me to be safe :). Is there any spot you would say is a must go to?