One Week Left! Good luck to all my AF L2 colleagues

“But what if… what if I did all this… and I’m not fine?” - me, every few hours

Pro tip from a L3 Candidate:

If you pass, don’t flood the L3 forum until after August 11th. L3 Candidates will still be anxiously awaiting their results and probably aren’t interested in discussing Schweser vs CFAI, when to start, etc.

Buddy - if I pass, I’m not coming on AF until three months into the college football/NFL season… at least.

It’s going to be one magical stretch of time and I want nothing to do with any of you people (no offense!).

If I pass L2, I am flooding L3 with this question…

Should we be able to write L3 5 times in 2016??? LOL. hhahaa.

Seems reasonable… devil

I don’t exactly share your feeling, but I feel somewhat similar (not really terror)…I felt pretty confident before and after the exam. Only very recently have I felt less confident, but I still think it’ll turn out just fine.

I would recommend waiting until after lunch to check your results, just in case there’s a lag for your email.

You should cut down a tree with an axe, drink some maple syrup, and play some ice hockey becasue you’re Canadian and that’s what you people do for fun.

Mine too, Friday (oh shit, that’s tomorrow) actually. Happy Birthday bro

Sorry about the train wreck of the other thread (CFA L2 2x per year). I probably had a lot to do with that.

Do it, I’ve got your back, just to watch current charterholders stroke out while responding to you. Who would have thought adding one more testing period for the L2 (like the L1) would cause so much grief. I bet they went home and beat their dogs and yelled at their wives too.

That sorry lasted… 5 minutes!

Touche, sir!

I wouldn’t apologize; it’s a work of art! It’s definitely been a source of good entertainment and sparring while we wait for results yes

Passing would be kinda neat.

…And I made some new “friends” too - Tickersu “the moonwalker”, and of course, “my ally”, CFAbeatmeup. LOL… Thumbs up guys, it was sure fun. yes

Buddy I’m not checking them until after I’ve finished work and had so much to drink I no longer care which way it goes cheeky

The same thing happened to me, dreamt that i passed and then woke up very upset…

As somebody who holds both the CAIA and CFA charterholder, how difficult was the CAIA comapred to CFA? im planning to do the CAIA aswell…

Yah bro, at times I felt like we were the Spartans in 300 at how outmanned we were, but at least we lived. Four days!

Does anyone else have the feeling that this weekend will pass relatively quickly?