Ontario Roads are about to get a lot safer

Bout time they cracked down on these idiots…160Km/H!!! WHO is that important? http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_15302.aspx Willy

dunno, but I won’t like it when law comes to quebec

is it cause you like to drive w/ someone in your trunk?

“Drive with someone in the trunk” OK Is it me or is this one kind of an obvious?!!! Who actually drives with someone in their trunk??? Tony Soprano perhaps

Meanwhile, where is the city with worst driving manners/aggressiveness? The worst I have seen is Kansas City. Otherwise nice city, though.

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Drive with someone in the trunk” > > OK Is it me or is this one kind of an obvious!!! > Who actually drives with someone in their trunk??? > Tony Soprano perhaps I drive with people in my trunk all the time. Hey, it’s cheaper than a massage. Though I certainly hope they’re not ‘stress relieving’ in there. Yikes.

50 km/h over the speed limit isn’t that unusual on the 401 away from TO and not particularly dangerous if the roads are quiet. It’s very different however if 2 cars are racing side-by-side.

50Km over is ridiculous…80km would have been more reasonable. May as well buy a vespa.

160km/h isnt very fast if you have a decent car and weather and traffic permit.