Open relationships

I’ve been in a couple open relationships. I wouldn’t recommended it. I think openly dating multiple people is the superior option to open relationships.

This is more of a cheating rather than open relationship story

Like i said in another topic, this place has basically become a vehicle for Igor to post links and write “tanks” in every thread. Can we not discourage actual good posts even if they might not correlate completely with the topic at hand? Tank.

Image result for water tank

Halfway through reading I was sort of expecting you to say that the marine would welcome the open relationship.

Sure thing! Submarine.

Life’s too short to worry about these kinds of things. If you want a committed relationship…do it…if you want an open relationship…do it…if you want to bang single and taken people…do it. If there are consequences…well YOLO and learn from it.

^Full support. to each his own.

haha you would say this

wow the kid is still on my sack.

[video:https://youtu.be/5GS8JNE7RhU]

I watched on YouTube that Russian women like strong men who own them and take charge.

do you have a link?

Sounds in line with the Russian ex who cheated on me a ton with that sort of guy (guys, at least 6)

Obviously, its why Putin is a national hero. Such a strong man and such a pure spirit. Have you seen him ride the horse shirtless?

If there’s one thing I know, you never want to be the other guy whether knowingly or unknowingly. The offended man will never see his chick as the issue, you will always be the problem in the long run. You are the lightning rod for the sheetstorm that is brewing.

Also, what Ohai said.

6? did you give her many second chances?

​​​​​​

She “laid” them all on me at once. :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: :slightly_smiling_face: :neutral_face: :frowning_face: :sob:

^Bro, i feel for you man. El macca may be right, i would have gone after all them and had my girl cousins take care of her.

^ aw man…could you imagine…she starts counting them out and has to use a second had to get to 6…that would have crushed me