Panic after watching good scorers fail L-2

i left 20 points blank and wrote semi-wrong answers for another ~40 points.

And still here i am, praying / hoping to pass. Am i too much of a BelieBer?

ive heard of ppl leaving up to 45-50 points blank and still passing. but these people (per their matrix) got like 50/60 on the MC

Justin Beiber fan? ew

Or was it just a pun?

You guys just made me feel slightly better as I managed to fill out all the questions (hopefully correctly)… Still good luck to both of you!

In my opinion, Justin Bieber fans and CFA enthusiasts are mutually exclusive sets.

The dude scored 50-70 in FRA,EQUITY and ETHICS ,all heavily weighted ,which dragged overall score down .

So far my CFA story has always been that - my story. If I had tried to base my story on the experience of others, i’m very sure it would have just ruined my own experience.

opinion on how to pass: 4 sections (including ethics) above 70% or 5 topics above 70% (with no subjects below 50% or an extra topic above 70% to cancel out a subject below 50%)

To survive, I need 7 or 8 above 70% because I pretty much guarantee 2 of essays will be below <50%. I think I can get there but I am hopping Ethics is one them. I failed last year with a band 10, Ethics 50>E<70.

you you guys think a 60 essay and 70 multiple choice is the same as a 70 essay 60 MC?

I honestly self assessed I would be 70-75 in essay and 65-75 MC (had a lot of 50/50 guesses in MC). Feel pretty darn confident about the 65 floor in MC but obv not so confident in my assessment of my essay score as who the hell really knows and i only had about 7 spare minutes to go through morning section after finishing