Passed Level II - Now III - NEED ADVICE!!!

No need to apologize. To be fair, we were like you last year after we got our L2 results. You’ll understand this next year when you are awaiting your L3 result and people who passed L2 do the some thing here. Anyway, although I’m in no position for any advice, I’d give a general explanation.

First of all, I heard the same thing like you of L2 being the hardest one and let me tell you that’s a load of bs.

Now for the AM part, as you might know it’s an essay format. Be succinct, precise, straight, and direct with your answers. Write enough to make a point. Don’t keep on writing and writing making deep sense. There’s no time for that.

For the PM part, don’t take it lightly thinking only AM is the difficult part of the L3 exam. I thought PM would be a breeze like the entire exam of L2 last year and I couldn’t have been more wrong. PM session is just as difficult.

Thanks for the sharing! I know it probably all depends for everyone’s schedule, but just want to get a general idea, when did you start to study?

Thanks! appreciated. And I want to do the same things for ppl who are about to take level 2 next year also.

That can never be answered as such questions are subjective. That’s all on your mental ability and capability.

Vogue, GQ, or PlayBoy?

hahaha dude you crack me up.