PCP Investigation Question

Wait, they let you wear baseball hats in the exam room?

Yes, hats are allowed apparently. I forgot to add, I was sitting in the first row too…how stupid is that to stare at my neighbor’s paper for 15 secs.

I saw many wearing caps when I sat for the exam this June which surprised me. I wear baseball caps quite often but for exam day I made the conscious decision not to. The way I saw it, wearing a cap would automatically make me a target of the proctors’ attention since it would be harder for them to see my eyes. If my head was tilted a certain way and depending on the viewing angle, it might look like I was looking at another’s answer sheet even if my eyes were pointed straight down at my paper. No thanks.

Sorry to hear about your situation. That really sucks. Best of luck on your final resolution.

It’s lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!

#JackieChilesESQ #Seinfeld

yo yo ma!

#giddyup

15 seconds??? That’s a long time to stare at anything other than your paper…

Exactly! 15 seconds is a long time. Would I be that obvious if I was trying to cheat? But I wasn’t looking at anything other than my own paper anyway so this whole thing is bs.

In some older threads I read that the Personal Profile on the homepage cannot be edited when under PCP Investigation. Would you mind checking if this also true in your case?

i wish you good luck!

Scorpiod, there’s no real way around the proctor’s testimony that they saw you. It’s your word vs. theirs and without a specific medical reason for the tick, you’ll lose. As someone else mentioned I would demand some sort of simlarity analysis.

Right, someone with a conscious effort to cheat wouldn’t be so obvious, unless they wished to be caught.

I think it’s strange they let you wear a hat as well. Just seems like anything that is supposed to provide shade for eyes when you are outdoors should be a no brainer ineligible. I wouldn’t even think about wearing one. They let you wear sunglasses to?

What if someone wanted to cheat, but they’re really, really lousy at it?

Ok…i would think a level 3 candidate wouldn’t be that stupid.

I would drop the attitude of “if I wanted to cheat would I be so obvious?”. It’s a weak argument andd really doesn’t help your case. Deny that you did it if that’s the truth, but drop this terrible angle.

Well it seems nobody has mentioned this but you realize they have your seat number and can identify your neighbor on which you allegedly cheated! They will then compare the results with pretty simple software focusing on the similar wrong answers to establish a statistical probability of whether you cheated or not. So If you’re innocent they will be able to tell unless you are very unlucky but that is statistically improbable so I would give you a 90% chance that they find out the truth either way! Good luck and trust the statistics!

^ not necessarily. The intent of cheating is an offense whether he was successful or not.

I’m sorry but there was no intent of cheating. One proctor said I was looking at my neighbor’s paper and another one said I did not, at approximately the same time. They couldn’t even get their story straight…

You musta done something horrible in a prior life.

#KarmaCanBeaBitch

I feel for you man. At one point a handful of proctors from other sections started swarming around my table, they mustve thought they had seen someone cheating. It was extraordinarily frustrating sitting there trying to take a test and not look up while they ran circles around the group pretending to be super-cops or something… the whole time Im stuck wondering whether Im the person who lost the overzealous-proctor lottery.

Good luck on your appeal.

With all due respect, what you think doesn’t really matter, now does it?