Peak Experiences

I’d recommend just sitting and observing your thoughts. Just sit quiet and control your breath in and out. Try to treat thoughts like clouds, observe them but let them pass and don’t engage. When you find you’ve gotten lost in thought and stopped breathing in/out consciously, refocus on your breath and keep going in and out. Just try to do it 5 minutes a day until it gets a little easier. A lot of the stuff Turd does is based on having a solid foundation in mindfulness

hmm you guys are reminding me of my first Poustinia

Long trips on the bike, preferably in the mountains and between 50 and 70 degrees F. There’s just something magical about twisting in and out of turns, feeling temperature variations on your bare arms up and down hills, breathing the crisp mountain air, and having various forms of wildlife try to kill you by suiciding under the front wheel.

so what bike are you eyeing now or would be nice to have next?

I’m still waffling between a KTM Superduke 1290 and Triumph Rocket X. I realllllly like the Rocket X, but 1290s are much easier to find within a reasonable distance.

That said, I’m not sure I’m ready to give up sport bikes… and the RC8R is pretty sharp in black and orange.

the RC8R does look sick - how fast have you gone on a bike? Rocket X looks like opposite of this bike lol Related image

I’ve done 159 in the 1/4 mile and 217 at Bonneville. The bike has more in it, but I run out of testicles before I run out of tachometer.

The Rocket is surprisingly agile for its size, and can be taken to a shop in NJ for various upgrades that seriously improve its speed potential. But it is essentially the opposite of the RC8 haha.

yea I tend to be less structured in what I do and try to just be intuitive about what my mind/body needs using the toolbox of Unbeatable Mind, Kokoro Yoga and some other stuff. I also read a bunch on meditation and pranayama (Mark Divine’s reading list is a good start). easiest way to start would be to engage in purposeful breathing as much as you can throughout the day. Fully inhale from the bottom of your belly to the top of your lungs, pause at the top and breathe out controlled from top back to bottom, completely emptying your lungs, pause a second and repeat for about 6 breaths per minute. You can then add positive visualization at the same time if you want to get fancy.

Breath control is so beneficial yet overlooked. Unbeatable Mind has some good techniques as does Pranayamas for Beginners. One I really like is 4 count in, 1 hold, 6-8 out, 1 hold. Supposed to clear toxins and excess carbon dioxide in the body - free medicine.

I liked the old Turd better.

F.U. commie! MAGA! MAGA!

So, these experiences have gotten more intense, more frequent, and less predictable in timing. They started with spontaneous rushes of emotion (uncontrollable laughter and tears) and a feeling like my entire body is electrified, as I’ve described. Then they started coming more intensely with “messages” – a spontaneous overwhelming feeling of “everything is going to be alright” and “there is nothing to fear”. Most recently they have become very intense where I feel as though the most intense light imaginable is traveling through me from the earth, through my crown chakra and radiating onto the surface of the earth. These latest ones are very difficult to ‘withstand’ although I’m getting better at letting them flow. At one time I was trying to ‘direct’ them towards thoughts of love and light, but realized that was why i was struggling with them. How did I find out? Someone came to me in a dream, who I ascribed as Barbara Marciniak (look her up), and said in a very loving way after I asked for guidance “you think too much”. Well the next time it happened I immediately understood what this advice meant and I started letting it flow instead of trying to control it with thought.

So there you have it. I may be short circuiting and headed for a padded room. Or I am discovering my true nature. All I can say is I feel like i’m in perfect alignment, so i got that going for me, which is nice.

Image result for cocaine hell drug gif

The colors. Oh man the colors! Truthfully the world looks so much more vibrant. I find myself staring at light playing off tree leaves, clouds, etc. it’s amazing when you take time to notice it.

Yeah, I like weed too.

Yo KMD take note. This is my past, potentially your future.

Once I started meditating, the flood gates opened and I could no longer deny the reality being presented to me. I had planned on using meditation and extreme physical exertion to learn how to perform optimally in high stress/high stakes situations, which would be useful in getting to the top of my profession.

Instead it caused me to quit my job and put me on a path to aligning my life with my true purpose.

Thanks CW, but your words are the very proof that I should not take a cue from you. I believe spirituality is not something you go look for on purpose. It is something you discover while taking on whatever drives you in life. I mean, like you said, the extreme physical exertion and meditation where not something you set out to do with the goal of spiritual growth.

I gotta do me, CW! I am very proactive in that regard. The goal sets that path and the higher quality the goal, the better the path. I think we have that in common :wink:

i agree with everything you say here, i know you are a seeker and I just want you not to be afraid of where it takes you. if you follow your heart/intuition with fidelity it will necessarily lead to increased happiness, growth and understanding. I just don’t want you to have any fear about what you uncover. GOOD LUCK!

I am very anti- fear. Its why I keep setting out to challenge every author and ideology that I love. I also make a habit of facing stuff that “annoys me”… try to understand it… what is it in me that makes this annoying.

Related image

^big time pedo-satanist.