People in US are lucky coz they get to sleep the night before

big bla, i’m from Korea. my office just moved from east Yeouido in July. r u from Korea too? anyway hope u smile tonight! :slight_smile: although i already giveup this year.

I’m not Korean, just work here. Good luck @ 10

Sorry for this stupid question but did you happen to eat a piece of a dog?

JCA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sorry for this stupid question but did you happen > to eat a piece of a dog? No I’m not into eating dog. I have a pet dog though. JCA, not sure if you have ever been to Korea, but most people don’t eat dog. LOL

I’m unlucky as I cannot sleep for the whole night :slight_smile: PS. I’m based in NZ and the results will come out at local time 1am

I am in US. Just finished watching “Seven Samuarai”. Amazing movie! I guess I will hit the bed and wake up in 4-5 hours and first visit this site. Good luck!

Hi, I’m in Romania, 3 and a half hours left. I’m sure of a failure by the way, ’ cause I didn’t see the link this weekend :frowning:

Just waking up in New York…sleep last night was overated…“for in that sleep of (CFA)death what dreams may come”…have experienced about every outcome in my dreams last night…from all >70% to all <50%

Good morning everyone…guess you all had a good sleep!

hi to you, mandy, romania here too… did not check the link during we. prefer the straight way. 2.5 left

hey skin ! I’m sure you dreamed all that. Last night, unexpectedly I didn’t think much about the result. Woke up and felt arlight but as soon as i got OUT OF my bed, I’ve been thinking about the result all the while. ps: Its been 9 hours since i’ve been awake. I’m from India.

How many olympic medals did india won till now?

hi mandy, olfy, romania here as well … 0% productivity at work today … 2:14 still to go …

well, good luck to you all ! i don’t even know why i’m lurking in the office for the rest of the day… should go directly home, open a bottle, and just wait to drink it either way

Hey Grey ! Does that really matter to you ? All I know right now is that i’m waiting for the results… another 1 hour and 50 mins to go. I promise you a chat about other things after the result.

Mlorning guys. Now how to spend these 100 minutes …

Barely slept.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Barely slept. I tried to go to bed early like on Christmas Eve, so it would come faster… never works.

I woke up at 5am and wasn’t able to get back to sleep. I’m going to be a complete mess for the next hour.

another hour !! my teammates are killingme… they asked me to join them for snacks but i didnt. It would have helped a bit if i had joined them but then i choe to stay alone. I think I’ll escape out of my cubicle just 20 mins before the result and go check it somewhere else. I cant have 10 people hovering over my head when i’m checking the result… I feel so screwed… My hands are growing cold.