percentage of curriculum pending for one pass

I am 20% done reading… 80% more to go. yeeehaw!!!

are you reading schweser? or the CFAI?

I was at that stage last year at around this time and I said f*ck it, went on vacation, and failed the test… there really is no point in wasting time between now and the test if you’ve only gone through 20% of the material (not to be a d*ck)…

I’ve made a switch to Schweser today (not exclusively though). Still relying on CFAI for FRA, Equity, Ethics. Also verse: I’ve been trying to study over the last month, but work is relentless. Yesterday i said f’k it. But today i am determined to make the best of 20 days. I am not going on vacation, instead i am turning the screws on just a tad bit now. Today is my first day with 3+ hrs of study. Back to books.

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve made a switch to Schweser today (not > exclusively though). Still relying on CFAI for > FRA, Equity, Ethics. > > Also verse: I’ve been trying to study over the > last month, but work is relentless. Yesterday i > said f’k it. But today i am determined to make the > best of 20 days. I am not going on vacation, > instead i am turning the screws on just a tad bit > now. Today is my first day with 3+ hrs of study. > Back to books. Good Luck… Last year I scored a job I wanted at this time so it was part of the reason why I just gave up.

I just got a job I wanted too, but my viewpoint is you might as well give the test your all since you already paid for it and you’re this close to the exam. Even if it’s 2-3 hours a day since we’re working fulltime, that adds up over the next 20 days. An extra 40-50 hours is still an extra 40-50 hours of knowledge you didn’t have!