"Perfect" score club

ndssguy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow CFA Jay! You must read every post and have a > great memory! I did get a cancer diagnosis right > before the exam, delayed the surgery to write the > test, then had the surgery two days later. Surgery > was successful, and I should be cancer-free for a > long time. Luckily the stress just added to my > focus and determination. That is great news. Congrats and congrats!

39% of us had perfect scores…what’s the big deal?

Just wondering whether the thread starter is a fellow Indian. We Indians can’t get over our obsession of marks & scores :frowning:

give credit where credit is due…thats a huge score …and its EXACTLY what my L1 results looked like

How many hours did you prep guy?

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How many hours did you prep guy? Probably around 200 - 250, but I took two out of my three week’s vacation from work as study weeks: one week before the Stalla mock exam, and one week before the real exam, so a good portion was concentrated in the final month. It comes down to Benjamin Graham’s (and Warran Buffet’s) philosophy of investing: leave yourself a margin of safety.

What about those who were perfect score for L1, but then failed L2?? woo band 10. only spent about 100 hours studying though, my bad.

Lol u gotta be kiddin me… Don’t stress out people that work hard without being a “genius” like u… ->70% in all segments doesn’t mean chit. You could have like 75% or 100% of the answers. Almost any grid can have you outkicked regarding # of right answers. Print your receipt and show it to the world. I mean you passed L2 CFA… BIG DEAL…