Performance on 2016/2015/2014 CFAI Mocks (AM)

I memorized all of those… means nothing… questions will be asked in different formats with new derivations of formulas

I have never found old cfa multiple choice mocks

All the recent ones are pretty much exact replicas of the Topic Tests on website now. Just do all of those.

Exactly

Scoring around 138-142 in all AM mocks 2013/2015/2016. I make silly calculation mistakes or something, hopefully can hit the 150 on exam day :slight_smile:

83/82/86 - think I’m ready :slight_smile:

First attempts round13?

If I was not depressed now I am… I hope you guys are the top 1% LOL I am sitting in 50’s to 60’s range :frowning:

Disregard anyone who says they are consistently scoring 80%+ on past AM’s. I know probably 50 charterholders and have never heard of anyone scoring >70% on lvl 3 AM on exam day.

availability bias

Pretty significant sample size and better quality dataset than here.

yea apparently outliers doesn’t exist in your dataset

Just got an 82% on the 2016 exam, but it just so happened to hit all of my good points. I’ve been more in the 60% to 70% range on prior mocks, but this morning was following some pretty healthy review over the last 2 days – which I’m sure added a few points to my score (particularly in the FI and Derivatives sections, which consistently were killing me).

I know I won’t reproduce this on the real exam, but I feel good heading into it on a good note. Now, if we can just keep 2012 away… (scored a 60% on that one last week).

Right there with this guy. Started off with a 37% on a Schweser Mock in late April and ranged between 50% and 64% on CFAI mocks in May, luckily improving on each score. I wonder how grading these things varies amongst these scores, because some of these scores seem high, but hey, maybe I’m under prepared.