Personal Study Notes - Available for 1 Week

lol panda

another song to reduce stress http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JipHEz53sU she definitely got a super bASS

thumb up!!thanks dude

the very best of luck omar…l;ooks great stuff…go get em

Because I got many emails asking for ethics notes, I’m uploading reading #2 summary here: https://fileshare.aus.edu/pnp7/files/eJSjlOjHZ/ethics_r2.pdf

Omar, Much appreciated!! I’ll be sure to read them over and try to pitch in with anything I feel I could add/change, etc. Please keep the thread open in order to comment. Best, M

mmoreda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Omar, > > Much appreciated!! I’ll be sure to read them over > and try to pitch in with anything I feel I could > add/change, etc. Please keep the thread open in > order to comment. > > Best, > > M Thanks a lot - will do

thanks Omar!

Thanks Omar!!! I really liked ethics notes, very detailed and to point. God Bless You for sharing!!!

Anytime guys

Very kind of you to post these. I found them strange to read, as the notes were written more like a textbook than something a person would write for their own use mid-studying. One note: in your emerging markets example, you use 40% of real sales as FCinv, but write out the conditions at being 30% of sales.

grumble Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Very kind of you to post these. I found them > strange to read, as the notes were written more > like a textbook than something a person would > write for their own use mid-studying. > > One note: in your emerging markets example, you > use 40% of real sales as FCinv, but write out the > conditions at being 30% of sales. hi grumble … yeah i wrote them like textbook because i want to use them for studying in my master program not only CFA and there are many typos … i will edit them when exam is over … thanks for pointing out that

sorry I miss the link. Can you please upload the links again Many thanks

Hey Omar thx for your upload. I found a small mistake. Private Equity page 5/9 The last formula, there is a mistake: your calculation is right. But the formula is Inv(t2)/SVC(t2) Thx for your upload man. GOOD LUCK

Omar, unfortunatley for me your link has expired. Anyway I can get those notes?

Gabrielpessah@yahoo.com

Hey Omar,can i please get the notes to? amangulani@gmail.com

Kindly send to: james_chalo@yahoo.com

Many tx

hello omar , can you please share your notes with me on alizaidi88@gmail.com . Thanks

Hi Omar,

Please send me the notes also at kimminjae@gmail.com

thanks!

Hi Omar,

Will be really grateful if you could send the notes to me as well…

My email id - sharma.lakshya@gmail.com

Thanks in advance :slight_smile: