Peter Olinto

Mission.CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is there any video of Peter Olinto on youtube ? http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=is+there+any+video+of+Pe ter+Olinto+on+youtube+%3F

I searched on google but could not find any so I asked

Sorry – been a long day. Seems like there’s some CPA stuff out there, but I didn’t see any Olinto CFA videos uploaded.

google this - Stalla Solutions Videos

PO is amazing… There is no way you can lose focus while listening to his teaching. He keeps you awake and make you understand VERY well.

cpk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just to avoid confusion: > > Peter Olinto, David Hetherington and Ben Jones are > Stalla. > > Schweser - is a completely different cast of “sub” > characters. (esp. on the Videos). > > Peter Olinto - does Ethics, all of FSA, a portion > of Equity, portion of Fixed Income > Ben Jones - Economics, Alt Investments, Fixed > Income and Derivatives > David Hetherington - Quant, Equity, Derivatives, > Alt Investments and PM. Is it just me or is it that Ben Jones just acts like a goofy on Econ? SS4 is a disaster!

> Is it just me or is it that Ben Jones just acts > like a goofy on Econ? SS4 is a disaster! I don’t know about that, but all he does is SPEED through the slides. I didn’t find it very good at all.

DanLieb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Is it just me or is it that Ben Jones just acts > > like a goofy on Econ? SS4 is a disaster! > > > I don’t know about that, but all he does is SPEED > through the slides. I didn’t find it very good at > all. Instructor at schweser for Eco is very good :slight_smile:

Mission.CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DanLieb Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > Is it just me or is it that Ben Jones just > acts > > > like a goofy on Econ? SS4 is a disaster! > > > > > > I don’t know about that, but all he does is > SPEED > > through the slides. I didn’t find it very good > at > > all. > > Instructor at schweser for Eco is very good > :slight_smile: I second that, she’s great.

Mission.CFA Wrote: > Instructor at schweser for Eco is very good > :slight_smile: The one flipping her hands in the camera and explaining the baseball game at triangular arbitrage in terms of “spectacularly confusing”, “enormous”, “very simple” and “dear in the headlights”?:slight_smile: She’s funny bordering annoying to be frank with you:)

map 1 …you ordered both Stalla and Schweser… Danlieb and/or map1 - how is Passmaster coming along? Am still stuck on Quant, done with the lecture notes, but I have to re-read the text material again. I previously read it from Schweser notes while waiting for Stalla, am still lost…kinda not happy with myself about this. And definately not looking fwd to Ben Jones for Eco. Any advice here…

23adam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > map 1 …you ordered both Stalla and Schweser… > > Danlieb and/or map1 - how is Passmaster coming > along? > Just finished all the questions through SS6! I need to review some of the SS5 and SS6 questions. I really don’t like the ‘calculate the CTA’ quesitons that take 15 minutes…

23adam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > map 1 …you ordered both Stalla and Schweser… > > Danlieb and/or map1 - how is Passmaster coming > along? > No, I don’t have that kind of money. I just shop around.

ben jones is brutally bad. but Olinto and Hetherington make up for it in my opinion.

Hey you guys realize that all those instructors go on AF and are prob reading all this stuff

Good for them, I will make it easy. PO: You are awesome. I’ll buy you a bottle of scotch if I ever meet you. DH: I like you a lot. You help build confidence. BJ: I know you can do much better that what you are doing on L2. You are smart and talentd. Please don’t speed through the slides so much!

egomez83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey you guys realize that all those instructors go > on AF and are prob reading all this stuff They better do, cause here they’ll find constructive criticism. Well put DanLieb.

Even Stalla knows the shop is a One-Man-Army. If PO leaves they file for bankruptcy as no one will ever buy the $1000 package to listen to DH or BJ

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Even Stalla knows the shop is a One-Man-Army. If > PO leaves they file for bankruptcy as no one will > ever buy the $1000 package to listen to DH or BJ David H, I will any time…he is very solid. Ben Jones, never in a million years…and would discourage anyone from.

I want my money back for any section done by Ben Jones!! In fact, I should be compensated for my time and suffering of his lectures.