playoffs Rd 1

Colts Chiefs Saints Eagles

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. Colts > 2. Ravens > 3. Packers > 4. Seahawks > > Clay Matthews is gonna kill Vick. Vick owes Matthews for knocking out Kevin Kolb in week 1. So do the Eagles actually…

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SuperiorReturn Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 1. Colts > > 2. Ravens > > 3. Packers > > 4. Seahawks > > > > Clay Matthews is gonna kill Vick. > > > Vick owes Matthews for knocking out Kevin Kolb in > week 1. So do the Eagles actually… Matthews is a stud, but he rushes from the wrong side. Every defense that has been effective against Vick has forced him to his right. Unless they have Matthews switch sides, the Pack is going to have to rush DB’s from Vick’s left and Matthews is going to have to be patient enough to wait for Vick to get to him. If he’s not patient and gets into the Eagles’ backfield too soon, Vick is going to make him look stupid. This should be the most interesting game this weekend.

Actually, Cullen Jenkins and Eric Walden will probably flush Vick to the right and then Matthews will be there. I expect the Pack to rush Woodson a lot as well to match Vick’s athleticism.

They will use Woodson against Vick the same way they used him against Cutler. Dude is an athlete.

BValGuy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Colts > Chiefs > Saints > Eagles Finally someone with some sense. Go Chiefs! I’ll be at the game - tailgating starts at 7:00 AM.

Colts Ravens Packers Saints

football is for sissies, NBA is where its at.

Chiefs - OK maybe not, but I’d love to be tailgating at Arrowhead for a KC playoffs game. Packers - Vick is going to be brutalized. Seahawks - Jesus Christ plays QB over there, so they can’t lose. Jets - Duh, Manning chokes when it matters.

And superiorreturn gets the upset call

GO JETS

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chiefs - OK maybe not, but I’d love to be > tailgating at Arrowhead for a KC playoffs game. > > Packers - Vick is going to be brutalized. > > Seahawks - Jesus Christ plays QB over there, so > they can’t lose. > > Jets - Duh, Manning chokes when it matters. Wow. Nice picks. I hope aikers ends up like that dude on ace ventura. What a d bag.

I only got one of my predictions correct…Eagles really let this game get away. But I sure am happy that the Jets are in the next round.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > McLeod81 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > SuperiorReturn Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > 1. Colts > > > 2. Ravens > > > 3. Packers > > > 4. Seahawks > > > > > > Clay Matthews is gonna kill Vick. > > > > > > Vick owes Matthews for knocking out Kevin Kolb > in > > week 1. So do the Eagles actually… > > > Matthews is a stud, but he rushes from the wrong > side. Every defense that has been effective > against Vick has forced him to his right. Unless > they have Matthews switch sides, the Pack is going > to have to rush DB’s from Vick’s left and Matthews > is going to have to be patient enough to wait for > Vick to get to him. If he’s not patient and gets > into the Eagles’ backfield too soon, Vick is going > to make him look stupid. This should be the most > interesting game this weekend. Clay had a great game! I won alot on the Seattle call!

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Clay had a great game! > I won alot on the Seattle call! He did and I was glad to see it.