Poll on cursing in the forum/censoring

It was a joke, greenie, cmon. Really the greatest thing to watch out for as a Christian in speech is taking the Lord’s name in vain. My Navy Chaplain cusses like a sailor. He was a sailor. But, of course around people who can take it and aren’t offended. It largely depends on the audience. We are all adults here. Did I offend you greenie?

In and of itself, cursing doesn’t offend me. But it bothers me when somebody speaks about how great a Christian they are, then talks about their drunken sexual conquests only five minutes later.

Like I said, choose this day whom you will serve.

I’m not perfect Greenie, but that doesn’t change my beliefs. I am aware of the repercussions of my actions. Thanks for the feedback. Edit: Also, I mainly spout the principles of Christianity. I am trying to live the life and go to church every week. But, I don’t think I ever said I was a “great” Christian. I know quite a bit about the faith as I have studied it intently for years.

God off!!! Who you got? I say greenie wire to wire. ACE gives off that upper class fake Christian vibe. I used to work with a bunch of them - talking about their faith constantly then scowling at and belittling panhandlers on their walk to lunch. Real classy bunch.

I’ve been pretty real since day 1.

“Lord make me chaste, but not now.”

• St. Augustine

^ Christianity sucks, full of self righteous nonsense. Mohammed would beat that wanker jesus to a pulp. Buddhism so laidback its cool and Hinduism has some trippy ass stuff behind it.

Religion isn’t about what is cool at the time.

My god would kick your god’s ass

Pfft says the guy who worships a dude who died a virgin.

All im saying is id rather roll with the dude whose down to smoke some pot and pop some acid, has a pet snake, fights demons in his spare time and is married to the godess of death. Plus his d is worshipped by millions, literally

http://imgur.com/a/BC2V3

Image fail! Promoting psy trance before it was cool lol

[Video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBKmQEPNzI]

surprised folks in 3rd world countries still believe in god and argue for him LOL

There is only one world and if you make shiva angry enough to open his third eye we will all cease.

Behave!!

Fun fact: ukraine wouldve joined the NAM or third world at the cairo conference back in the day if the russians hadnt bitch slapped them into submission

Did you know all religions are more accurately described as science fiction novels and the reality is they are human accounts of their interactions with ETIs, which they believed to be god(s)?

true story :bulb:

^ of course homie, the mahabaratas read like a more violent game of thrones minus the sex. Grrm is a fraud

Buddhist stuff read like one of those modern western self help books

That doesn’t mean there is no light vs dark, good vs evil. That sh!t is real as a heart attack and really boils down to higher self vs lower self in the energetic/dimension of being sense. I think the yogis are probably the most on point.

True.

annndddd now you remind me of the time machine guy in pursuit of happyness

You’ll get there, perhaps. Just know at some point in the near future you’ll have to reconcile your religion w the existence of ETIs on earth.

This is hilarious. Greenie has to be the least Christian acting guy on the forum. but it’s all good though, he doesn’t swear.