POST YOUR 2013 LEVEL 2 RESULTS

Got it! I passed!

Congratulations! We are very pleased to inform you that you passed the June 2013 Level II CFA exam. 43% of candidates passed the June 2013 Level II CFA exam. You are one step closer to achieving your goal of earning the globally respected CFA charter. Registration for the June 2014 Level III CFA exam will be available tomorrow, 24 July after 9:00 a.m. EDT on the CFA Institute website. (Please note that you must have a valid international travel passport to register. Learn more about the identification policy.)

A summary of your exam results is provided below. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each topic area.

Please contact us if you have questions or comments about the CFA Program.

Item Set

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 36 - - * - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 * - - - Equity Investments 72 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 18 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 - - * - Quantitative Methods 18 - * -

Passed - 51-70 in ethics and econ…thank fu**ing god.

band 9.

Q#

Topic

Max Pts

<=50%

51%-70%

>70%

Alternative Investments

Corporate Finance

Derivatives

Economics

Equity Investments

Ethical & Professional Standards

Financial Reporting & Analysis

Fixed Income Investments

Portfolio Management

Quantitative Methods

pass!

Failed :frowning:

Bombed Fixed Income. Ethics was always a curveball. Aced everything else. Surprised by my Econ performance since it was always my kryptonite.

Congratulations! We are very pleased to inform you that you passed the June 2013 Level II CFA exam. 43% of candidates passed the June 2013 Level II CFA exam. You are one step closer to achieving your goal of earning the globally respected CFA charter. Registration for the June 2014 Level III CFA exam will be available tomorrow, 24 July after 9:00 a.m. EDT on the CFA Institute website. (Please note that you must have a valid international travel passport to register. Learn more about the identification policy.)

A summary of your exam results is provided below. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each topic area.

Alternative Investments --* Corporate Finance --* Derivatives --* Economics --* Equity Investments --* Ethical & Professional Standards -*- Financial Reporting & Analysis --* Fixed Income Investments *-- Portfolio Management --* Quantitative Methods --*

Passed!

Real shitty score though.

< 50%: Ethics, Corporate Finance, and Portfolio Management

50 - 70%: AI, Economics, FRA, Quant

70%>: Derivatives, Equity, Fixed Income

YESSSSSSSSS

LEVEL II 2013

Congratulations! We are very pleased to inform you that you passed the June 2013 Level II CFA exam. 43% of candidates passed the June 2013 Level II CFA exam.

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 36 - * - - Corporate Finance 36 - * - - Derivatives 36 - * - - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Investments 72 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 18 - * - - Portfolio Management 18 * - - - Quantitative Methods 18 * - -

I passed!!! Every subject > 70% except for Ethics

Fuck yea!!! See you in the Level 3 Forums.

PASSED!!! Best feeling ever!

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 36 - * - - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Investments 72 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 18 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 - - * - Quantitative Methods 18 - - *

First post on the forum to say I PASSED BABY!

<50 on alts

50-70 on CorpFin, Derivatives, Ethics, FI, and Quant

>70 on FRA, Eqt, Econ and Portfolio Management

I’m glad - I’d like to hear CleverCFA, whatsyourgovt, lockheed, and bloodline chime in? Pierre? Vicky?

Level 2 passed

Please contact us if you have questions or comments about the CFA Program.

Item Set

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 36 - - * - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Investments 72 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 * - - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 18 - * - - Portfolio Management 18 * - - - Quantitative Methods 18

First attempt at leve II. Passed!!

Alts - - *

CF - - *

Deriv. - - *

Econ - * -

Equity - * -

Ethics - - *

FRA - - *

FI - * -

PM - * -

Quant - * -

passed! got >70 in half the areas and got 51-70% in all 18 pt areas + equity

Passed wooooo!!!

Q#TopicMax Pts<=50%51%-70%>70%-Alternative Investments36–*-Corporate Finance36–*-Derivatives36-*–Economics18–*-Equity Investments72–*-Ethical & Professional Standards36-*–Financial Reporting & Analysis72–*-Fixed Income Investments18*—Portfolio Management18-*–Quantitative Methods18*–

Well, I failed.

I knew it was coming. I knew going into the exam that my L1 strategy didn’t work for L2. I also didn’t give myself enough time to review the material. I signed up for the exam late after passing the December L1 sitting. I left the exam feeling certain I had messed up.

On the a brighter note, for all of you who failed: I know we can do it :slight_smile: We have some hours of studying behind us, so we can devote our next 300 hours to practice questions. I’m looking forward to the June 2014 retake.

Congratulations to those of you who passed. For those who failed: don’t give up and keep your chin up

passed.

whew…

Alternative investment between 51-70,

econ, fixed income and portfolio management <50

everything else >70