Posting Results

You spelled checked my post!!! That is great. I spelled commit wrong and you changed it when you quoted mine. I love it. I like your idea.

Dude, everyone knows me here, if you don’t see my post that is only mean that I am mad like hell. As I said before, although I think I will pass but you never know and the sad thing is that I cannot put the blame neither in CFAI because the exam within range anybody who have studied ( with some rare funny quaetions) nor my wife because she is not pregnant :slight_smile: So , we’ll see

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It might not be as fun if you have a fail though. +1

I am probably considered a lurker but I will post either way.

I’ll post, and i’ll go on record as predicting that I pass.

Beside, if you ask me, I can pretty much tell you going to pass for sure among the AFers: mwvt9 maratikus Bankin’ cfasf1 jeks Blamey L3BeatIt Mandelbrot ( how is myqueen doing?:slight_smile: ng30 Dwight then the rest ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ’ ’ ’ ’ ’ ‘’ ’ ’ ’ and Me ( tibwa) what the heck? you tought I was going to leave myself out. No way. At least up until August 18.

i’ll post either way…and feel pretty good about my chances.

we should create two or three threads. one where you committ to post if you think you are going to fail, one if you think you’ll pass, and possibly one for those who have no idea. at least this would be good for confidence analysis of AF posters. i’d love to compare the pass rates between those who thought they’d pass and those who thought they’d fail. and then those who were in between. i bet they’d still be quite close.

I will post one way or the other, but it won’t be until the 24th. Wife booked family vacation the week the results come out so I’m not taking the chance of ruining it by looking while we are away. Will be checking first thing when back at work on the morning of the 24th.

I’ve posted my results last two years, if I fail I doubt I will want to post. But I am pretty confident I passed, and I will commit to post either way

Count me in as a fail. If I pass I’ll post to the contrary - guaranteed.

I’m in for the upside and downside…

I commit to posting. If I fail, I pledge to immediately change my sn to: (fa)ilvino

wow i made Tibwa’s list :slight_smile: you forgot Big Babbu tho!

Count me in dawg

In… and place my probability of passing at around 70%.

I am with you guys…will post my result irrespective of the outcome…

Sweet I made tibwa’s list too. I think you can probably add mcleod to that list… Agree the lurkers will likely tend to throw things off a bit. Kind of a trade-off though since it does provide a larger sample size.

I’ll try to remember to post pass or fail. If I forget may the CFAI discipline committee cast me into the pit of great despair, to wallow away eternity debating with Merton & Merriweather the cause of the failure of LTCM.

FAIL :frowning: