Power of Oneness

You guys are some infrequent mofos. I’m good for 2-3 every day. 2x before lunch like clockwork.

^You either eat like a slop or you’re not evacuating completely.

3x per day is within the normal range broham. Turd’s turds are just fine thanks.

Or you can just eat breakfast with coffee. Eating helps “the process” too actually

Edit: That was in response to the Bigcheese’s suggestion to supplement coffee with BCCAs

#hatingnewformat

3x per day does seem a bit much. Are you missing a significant portion of your colon or intestines?

I’m also doing it 3 times a day so there is two of us.

bosom buddies!

If you have to go 3x a day, I think you have a disease.

^wrong

I asked a GI ,up to 4 times a day is considered normal ,I do about two bombs before lunch and one in the evening.

^I need to eat more fiber then.

I think the lifting bros can agree that if you workout hard for 1-2 hours per day and have a high protein diet then 3x a day is fairly normal.

This is a nightmare. What if you’re one of those AF guys who cannot poo in the office of need to use a bidet? 4x would be highly stressful.

^bring water bottle and wipes to the loo

Or this:

http://thebiglead.com/2016/08/19/french-race-walker-appears-to-poop-pants-during-olympic-50km-final/

throw in a little extra l-carnitine and you can even make it to 4!

Are those wet wipes flushable? Because otherwise, it might be awkward when people see you put those in the trash. Possibly, it will be viewed as a crime against humanity.

what kind of savage would use a nonflushable wet wipe?

So I had a colonoscopy last week. Of course, I had to do the day before prep that removes ALL material from the colon. Why anybody would voluntarily do this Oxy Powder thing - and on a regular basis - is beyond me!!! :broken_heart: :-1:

Get tissue paper and put soap drench in water. Problem solved. Used regular paper then tissue with soap. Then tissue again