Practice test performance

I agree to what u said abt my guessing strategy… Most of my guesses go wrong… I ll try what u suggested and lets see if i could improve

Yups… I have written 5 tests of KAPLAN as of now and my range has been 60% (a score of 73 average)… Trying my best to get atleast 70%… My strategy now is to just keep on reviewing the topics once again and check my incorrect answers and make note of them and try not to make them again… Do u feel anyother way of doing this gud??

I scored my low was 74 and my high was 84 out of 120. I’m not sure if that is good enough. What do you guys think? Will that pass/ How much more do I need to be sure I will pass?

Thanks

I scored my low was 74 and my high was 84 out of 120. I’m not sure if that is good enough. What do you guys think? Will that pass/ How much more do I need to be sure I will pass?

Thanks

Have you tried entering your scores in the schweser performance tracker? It can break down which readings your struggling with, i.e you might be struggling with Economics, but it will distinguish if your fine with Micro but doing poorly with Macro. Seeing as how you have done so many exams you should see a consistent trend in your weakest areas.

For the first exam i got a 67% and i only reviewed the wrong ones then the second mock i got a 60% i was really frustrated so i reviewed every single answer all 240 and it helped me improve for my 3rd exam, because even the answers i had right when i reviewed the answers there was something suplementary that i might have forgotten to apply. I improved to 64% in the 3rd exam and i reviewed all answers again and got a 70% in the 4th You should try that strategy i feel it helped me move from one exam to the next

Gave a mock yesterday…

Scored 80 out of 120… Yes a gud improvement, but u guys wont believe, I got 6 correct out of 18 in ethics… 33%… and so i m surely gonna fail with this performance in ethics… ethics is becoming very variable… 2 weeks to go… and i m in a bizarre situation…

What’s the minimum passing score for each topics?

I guess you need to see how you perform in tests provided by different providers. Start by taking some free tests at http://www.path2finance.com